Cube 2011 website now online

Andy B
Andy B Posts: 8,115
edited November 2010 in MTB general
Just been browsing the new 2011 Cube range, there's some damn tasty bikes coming soon!

The AMS 130 & 150 SL look awesome, as does the LTD Pro in white metal grey & LTD Comp in white metal blue can't wait for them to arrive :D

www.cube.eu
2385861000_d125abe796_m.jpg

Comments

• jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    cube never fail to amaze me with the aesthetics of their bikes
  • very colourfull ! notice as they get pricier the colour combos get better
    Show me your green bits i might buy them !
  • look amazing - lbs in stockton has a couple of 2011 models in now - but didn't have the LTD Race I wanted (either 2010 or 2011) and then got home to find the 2010 online is now out of stock - and all other prices have gone up :(

I wonder if the 2010 leftovers will drop significantly once the 2011's are all out there.

Wish there was some pricings for the 2011 models. It looks like the forks have been upgraded on the LTD Race anyways :D but possibly a drop to SLX from XT on the front derrailleur :(

Hmmmm are Fox 32 F100 actually better than Reba SL anyway?

The guy in the lbs did seem to think they were trying to bring the rrp on it down to 999 for people on c2w scehemes and the likes - so maybe more cuts than my noob eyes can see
  • :shock: that stereo HPC in the blue is just pure wow!
  • cube fritzz sl drop dead gorgeous
    I assume this is French petrol - be careful in reverse - the car will retreat rapidly at the least provocation.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,750
    The Stereos sure look 8) Anyone seen a price list yet?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • grubby
    grubby Posts: 214
    Is there any pricing information anywhere?
    Thanks.
  • Are Cube the Ferrari of the bike world.......?
    They just get better looking every year 8)
    Nicolai CC
  • thel33ter
    thel33ter Posts: 2,684
    That Cube Fritzz SL would look the dogzbollx with those white striped Schwalbes.

The Stereo HPC team is also fantastic looking, their linkages look a bit fragile though.
    And now you know, and knowing is half the battle
    05 Spesh Enduro Expert
    05 Trek 1000 Custom build
    Speedily Singular Thingy
  • Andy B
    Pricing is TBC as are release dates for most of the models.

Pricing for the models I have seen is similar to that of 2010, in some cases lower prices than 2010
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    The Sting does look spot on for most of my riding....tempting!
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • ive got a price list
    just go to your local dealer they will give you one
    i just dont know how to add a photo of it to the forum
    :?
  • ive got a price list
    just go to your local dealer they will give you one
    i just dont know how to add a photo of it to the forum
    :?

for instance the fritzz sl £3049
    ams 150 £2349-£2799
    ams 130 £1699-£2899
    ams 110 £1399-£2199
    elite hpt £2599
    sting super hpc sl £4399
    elite hpc sl 2speed £4799
  • I'll be popping into my LBS tomorrow to see what prices will be like here in Scandinavia. Here's hoping the low end LTDs are among those that had their price drop!
  • phoenixliston
    phoenixliston Posts: 112
    edited September 2010
    I hadn't heard of these guys until i read this article: http://www.imbikemag.com/issue7/?page=35

now i'm actually thinking of buying one after some extra research! Quite exciting having a new alternative to the usual manufacturers, plus they look HOT!!
  • Gorgeous!

Should I trade in????
  • I hadn't heard of these guys until i read this article: http://www.imbikemag.com/issue7/?page=35

now i'm actually thinking of buying one after some extra research! Quite exciting having a new alternative to the usual manufacturers, plus they look HOT!!

I cant recommend them enough! having owned my AMS100 for 9 months, Ive spent a bit of money improving the brakes and it is now perfect

(elixers)
  • dan shard wrote:
    I hadn't heard of these guys until i read this article: http://www.imbikemag.com/issue7/?page=35

I cant recommend them enough! having owned my AMS100 for 9 months, Ive spent a bit of money improving the brakes and it is now perfect

(elixers)

Thanks for the recommendation man, always good to know wat other people think after riding them! do you know which model the second bike pictured in the article is? i cant tell but REALLy like the style of it..esp the big front forks!!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I've got a report from Eurobike to come on this.

I've got all prices - what you after a price for?
  • @m.cole could i get the price for agree gtc race, agree gtc pro,agree pro,fritzz sl cheers very much
  • dan shard wrote:

(elixers)

Thanks for the recommendation man, always good to know wat other people think after riding them! do you know which model the second bike pictured in the article is? i cant tell but REALLy like the style of it..esp the big front forks!!

Im not sure, the link wouldnt open. Possibly either the sting, fritzz or stereo?
  • Andy B
    It's a Fritzz, as I mentioned on the previous page
  • M.Cole wrote:
    I've got a report from Eurobike to come on this.

I've got all prices - what you after a price for?
    I'd be interested in the pricing on the Acid and Attention.
  • Hi, yeah i was hoping for a price and a model name of the bike pictured in the article i linked to, as i can't tell which cube it is but really dig it..any ideas? :D
  • andy46
    andy46 Posts: 1,666
    i was in my LBS yeaterday and was told that they are doing a hardtail with a Fox fork for £1100 :shock:

Sounds good to me, i can't wait till they arrive.
    2019 Ribble CGR SL

2015 Specialized Roubaix Sport sl4

2014 Specialized Allez Sport
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    Agree gtc race - £1,849

Agree gtc pro - £1,499

Agree pro - £1,399

Fritzz sl - £3,049

Acid - £729

Attention - £649
  • How can Cube offer 44T XT crankset on their 2011 hardtail bikes, if Shimano´s got only 42T?
    "Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"
  • Andy B
    Andy B wrote:
    It's a Fritzz, as I mentioned on the previous page
    Sorry I meant in the other Cube thread!
  • any prices for the LTD series please ?

looking to order either the Race or Team in the next week depending on pricing
  • Team £989
    Race £1099
    Nicolai CC