Commuting: Giant Bowery 08
    Winter Hack: Triandrun Vento 3
    Madone

It's all about me...
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Hi Jen, still in my neck of the woods?
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Norky
    Norky Posts: 276
    Hello Jen. I'm new(-ish). And not in London. But they tolerate me here anyway. Welcome back.
    The above is a post in a forum on the Intertubes, and should be taken with the appropriate amount of seriousness.
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    Welcome back Jen :)
  • navt
    navt Posts: 374
    For she's a jolly good...

OK, I'll stop now. Welcome back!

What's cycling got to do with this forum? Never has, never will do.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Hi Jen! Does this mean I can start harrassing you again about going for rides?
  • Relatively new here so haven't heard of you...but welcome back anyway! As a marathon runner I've already enjoyed reading some of your race reports...I like you already!
  • asprilla
    asprilla Posts: 8,440
    Relatively new here so haven't heard of you...but welcome back anyway! As a marathon runner I've already enjoyed reading some of your race reports...I like you already!

No review of the South Downs Marathon though Jen, I've run various stages of it before but never done the whole thing.
    Mud - Genesis Vapour CCX
    Race - Fuji Norcom Straight
    Sun - Cervelo R3
    Winter / Commute - Dolan ADX
  • Jen J
    Jen J Posts: 1,054
    Asprilla wrote:
    Relatively new here so haven't heard of you...but welcome back anyway! As a marathon runner I've already enjoyed reading some of your race reports...I like you already!

No review of the South Downs Marathon though Jen, I've run various stages of it before but never done the whole thing.

The SDM was my first off road marathon and got me hooked. I've run it twice now and still not managed to write a report. I've had writer's block of late...

I'm organising (and running in) a race over the whole SDW next month. I'm terrified.

Blondie - yes! May have to be squeezed in at anti-social hours though. I'm on the South Downs this weekend, but maybe the one after?
    Madone

It's all about me...
  • Jen J
    Jen J Posts: 1,054
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Yep, still in the same place. But did I read that you're travelling from Colliers Wood? Have you moved from R Road?
    Madone

It's all about me...
  • hisoka
    hisoka Posts: 541
    Welcome back.
    I seem to recall the name from the annals of my far too infrequent frenquenting of the forums.
    *waves*
    "This area left purposefully blank"
    Sign hung on my head everyday till noon.

FCN: 11 (apparently)
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Jen J wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Yep, still in the same place. But did I read that you're travelling from Colliers Wood? Have you moved from R Road?

Nope still where I am.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game