Advice needed on best Day Glo Hybrid waterproof pants..

2»

Comments

• Greg T
    Greg T Posts: 3,266
    You're calling Sandra B a bike?

Not at all

Merely suggesting her leaning forward position and top would allow me to nestle my front wheel neatly and secure it with a D-Lock.

Obviously a keen thief would release the front wheel leaving Sandra with a D lock around her neck and a front wheel attached, however, I'm only nipping in for a pint of milk so won't be long.

I'm expecting this thread will get "promoted" to Dullnet soon and we'll never see it again (there again nor will anyone else).
    Fixed gear for wet weather / hairy roadie for posing in the sun.

What would Thora Hurd do?
  • Maybe I should start a new thread over there, "Thread to tell everyone what tumble-weeds you just saw roll by."
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    I can imagine WAIH wandering into this forum, reading the threads... then running for the Mods forum to start a "what the hell have we done????" thread :wink:
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • tiny_pens
    tiny_pens Posts: 293
    Have you considered this?

http://www.figuresandgifts.co.uk/produc ... morphsuit/

Other colours are available :D
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,355
    I can imagine WAIH wandering into this forum, reading the threads... then running for the Mods forum to start a "what the hell have we done????" thread :wink:

Nope

It's beer o clock, the flouncing will stop and by Monday we'll have all realised that it's really no big deal and moved on.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • Jay dubbleU
    Jay dubbleU Posts: 3,159
    I love a flounce, me 8)
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Clever Pun wrote:
    Greg T wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:
    yeah but Greg's a fatty

You need a big hammer (time) to drive long nail

ITB would know about that

I'm not sure I understand that :(

actually i'm not understanding a lot at the moment :cry:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.