"Something" about schleck

2»

Comments

• andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,473
    I've a question for you then Dennis;

Do you know of any GC riders who've been banned for doping in the past 10 years?

The answer should be 'YES' hence why some people are suspicious.
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    andyp wrote:
    I've a question for you then Dennis;

Do you know of any GC riders who've been banned for doping in the past 10 years?

The answer should be 'YES' hence why some people are suspicious.

Careful what you say as I'm pretty sure that these people are out to get you. Are you being followed? And please don't use my real name in any of our correspondence.
    I don't want them after me. Whomever I am.
  • boggyass
    boggyass Posts: 221
    Seems most people like him. I dont have anything personal against the guy like denn says, i dont KNOW him. But you dont always place your like or dislike of a person from what you know about them. sometimes its just gut instinct, no thing more that that. This instinct is totally unjust and for that i put my hands up, but call me paranoid or whatever, i just cant warm to him. Great sportsman of whatever sport always have that extra thing which makes them great and likable. Agree, not all are, some come across as totally nob heads, but the other thing i like about great sportspeople is their ability to makle what they are doing something that YOU can maybe one day do as well. When you saw daley thompson run you wanted to also run, when you saw mcenroe hit a rising return you wished one day yopu can do that, when i saw panatani fly down hills on the back of his saddle i also wanted to do that (panatni may not have been the best example to use BTW!). Sorry but i just dont get that with Mt schleck. No doubt tho he is a good cyclist and after today he is probably regretting not taking on contadour yesterday.
  • Gussio
    Gussio Posts: 2,452
    Everyone from Luxembourg is a little bit quirky. What are you gonna do?
  • psiturbo
    psiturbo Posts: 64
    Uhh!?

Just say it bro, you like him!
  • gsk82
    gsk82 Posts: 3,570
    dennisn wrote:
    gsk82 wrote:
    i agree with the OP, theres something about him thats a bit suspicious

I have a few questions for you. And I'll even answer them.
    Have you ever talked to Andy? NO
    Have you ever talked to any of his friends? NO
    Do you have any friends who have talked to him? NO
    Do you know anyone, personally, who rides in the pro peloton? NO
    Have you ever been closer to him than the television set? NO
    And yet you're suspicious? YES
    Isn't that a little paranoid? Oh yeah.

have you? NO? if not shut up making stupid smart arse comments. i shouldve realised some of you dope obsessors would assume i meant hes on epo or whatever.

i also think theres something suspicious about graham in corronation street, but i doubt hes drugged up to his eyeballs.
    "Unfortunately these days a lot of people don’t understand the real quality of a bike" Ernesto Colnago
  • boggyass
    gsk82 wrote:
    i also think theres something suspicious about graham in corronation street, but i doubt hes drugged up to his eyeballs.

lol, some things have no reason for being, i dont think we were having a personal jibe at the man other than to say "theres something not quite right". Doesnt mean he's doping up. All i wanted to know was was i on my own, looks like most like him but some have the same feeling as me.
  • dave milne
    dave milne Posts: 703
    I like them both, seem like pretty nice guys. Shame about the fuentes thing though
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    Bloody hell Boggyass; I know you don't like the guy but to sabotage his bike is a bit extreme.
    Your a Nutter mate! Get yourself looked at!! :wink:

-Jerry
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • paulcuthbert
    paulcuthbert Posts: 1,016
    jerry3571 wrote:
    Bloody hell Boggyass; I know you don't like the guy but to sabotage his bike is a bit extreme.
    Your a Nutter mate! Get yourself looked at!! :wink:

-Jerry

You don't need to sign your posts. We know who you are 8)
  • jerry3571
    jerry3571 Posts: 1,532
    I know your name; I know where you live...

Just being polite.

-"..."
    “Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving”- Albert Einstein

"You can't ride the Tour de France on mineral water."
    -Jacques Anquetil
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    gsk82 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    gsk82 wrote:
    i agree with the OP, theres something about him thats a bit suspicious

I have a few questions for you. And I'll even answer them.
    Have you ever talked to Andy? NO
    Have you ever talked to any of his friends? NO
    Do you have any friends who have talked to him? NO
    Do you know anyone, personally, who rides in the pro peloton? NO
    Have you ever been closer to him than the television set? NO
    And yet you're suspicious? YES
    Isn't that a little paranoid? Oh yeah.

have you? NO? if not shut up making stupid smart ars* comments. i shouldve realised some of you dope obsessors would assume i meant hes on epo or whatever.

So if you're not suspicious about him doping, what are you suspicious about?? Careful he may be listenIng.
  • Nuggs
    Nuggs Posts: 1,804
    He has anger in his belly.
  • Blonde
    Blonde Posts: 3,188
    Aw I think Andy-Pandy Schleck is cute! His embarrassing "Dad-dance" disco move (arms flailing thing) on winning stage 8 did put me off a little though! :lol: I can just picture him trying his best moves on a night out with brother Frank... The Schlecks, the sourge of dance floors everywhere!
  • camerone
    camerone Posts: 1,232
    Blonde wrote:
    Aw I think Andy-Pandy Schleck is cute! His embarrassing "Dad-dance" disco move (arms flailing thing) on winning stage 8 did put me off a little though! :lol: I can just picture him trying his best moves on a night out with brother Frank... The Schlecks, the sourge of dance floors everywhere!

no room on that dancefloor for EBH either!
  • boggyass
    camerone wrote:
    Blonde wrote:

no room on that dancefloor for EBH either!

He'll probably shatter them bones, he will!