Most Annoying Eurosport Advert

2»

Comments

• A week ago I would have said Tyler Farrar and his Transition sunglasses.

But now it's Wiggle by a country mile! :evil:
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    The worst one now is only on British Eurosport and it's the trailer for the forthcoming stages, with the line:

"Can Bradley Wiggins pull back some time in the Pyrenees?"

I'm guessing "No, he can't"
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • I can't quite quell the queasy feeling that I get when I see Contador's face in the Sidi ad, it reminds me of the drunken loons making their last desperate attempt to score before chucking out time at the Friday night disco.
  • alex16zx
    alex16zx Posts: 153
    I hate the Ghana one. The first time it appeared seemed to be just after Ghana got knocked out of the World Cup.

Also, it was on during the Giro but the Turkish Airlines is odd.

I second that, the bit where Ibrahimovic flicks up the ball and smashes it across the pitch and then it cuts to a stewardess chesting the ball down and catching it is just strange. No wonder Ibra looks confused!
  • Squaggles
    Squaggles Posts: 875
    Enjoy shooting ? :shock:

No thanks I think I'll stick to cycling
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    afx237vi wrote:
    "Enjoy Shooting" is the weirdest, oiled up Pozzato is the most cringeworthy.

"Enjoy shooting up" more like, given it's on during the cycling.

The Transitions ad is most annoying due to its frequency, but the HTC one wins in absolute terms - I think I already had enough of it after watching the Tour of California online.

The others are all dreadful as well though.

Aspire today, inspire tomorrow
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • carl_p
    carl_p Posts: 989
    do quite like the Wiggle ad, there's a shot that appear to be in an office with Wiggle boxes dotted around. Kinda reminds me of my office :D

Obviously working though - those polka dot socks have been out of stock ever since.
    Specialized Venge S Works
    Cannondale Synapse
    Enigma Etape
    Genesis Flyer Single Speed

Turn the corner, rub my eyes and hope the world will last...
  • Le Commentateur
    Le Commentateur Posts: 4,099
    The original poster didn't list the gambling or money-lending adverts – can't remember the product names but then again they aren't so much annoying as simply immoral, encouraging the witless and desperate to stick their heads in the noose of debt.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    The original poster didn't list the gambling or money-lending adverts – can't remember the product names but then again they aren't so much annoying as simply immoral, encouraging the witless and desperate to stick their heads in the noose of debt.

They're on ITV, not Eurosport.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • luckao
    luckao Posts: 632
    Most annoying is easily Tyler Farrar, sprinter of Garmin Transitions, constantly telling us how he needs perfect vision. Pippo would collect the award for most horrifying.

Neither of them have anything on the advert running on ITV4 for Royal Mint. I can't think of a more uninspiring advert to sap your enthusiasm.