dealing with rogue car drivers

2»

Comments

• jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    Oh on one level I understand it is a class thing, it is just that in my opinion MIF provides a better flavour, which means that trumps any stupid idea about showing off the quality of one's china. To me.

But hey, I'm an engineer and cycle-commute without someone carrying my bags for me, so would have more problems than that.
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    Greg66 wrote:
    At the very least take down his reg and tell the Police he knocked you off. Your word against his and he will get some stress over it.

Can't quite believe no one has picked this up.

Fabricate a collision, lie to the police, lie in court and try to get a false conviction.

Sounds like a plan.

A sh!t plan, produced by a retard.

Next.

...but effective!

I have on occasion misjudged someone...... Had a car load of chavs in Farehamshouting obscenities, so mentioned to the Police that the driver's voice sounded really slurred, almost as if he had been drinking and thatthere was alohol in the car..

Now on hindsight I may have been mistaken, as the Police found him negative when he was tested, and the cans were "Red Bull"

However it guaranteed him being pulled over and the breathalyser. Sorted!
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • Cunobelin
    Cunobelin Posts: 11,792
    The other trick is a wide load, I have had cause to carry a hockey stick sideways, and also a short length (4 feet) of kite rod.

Amazing panic that sets in when this is seen at the last minute!
    <b><i>He that buys land buys many stones.
    He that buys flesh buys many bones.
    He that buys eggs buys many shells,
    But he that buys good beer buys nothing else.</b></i>
    (Unattributed Trad.)
  • Ergates
    Ergates Posts: 4
    Block of C4, some powerful magnets, duct tape, remote detonator.

Sorted.
  • CiB
    CiB Posts: 6,098
    Oh come on. MIF allows the tea to begin the dilution process ahead of the boiling water being poured on. Hence the flavour dissipates more quickly resulting in a more even flavour.

Boiling water doesn't affect the containing vessel. And if it's the 3rd weekend of the month the domestic staff will be off anyway on training. Can't see the problem personally.

Bee-Emm driver? A D-Lock would seem to be half of the solution.