Fantasy TdeF?

2»

Comments

• ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    RichN95 wrote:
    Ms Tree wrote:
    Go to www.cyclingfever.com. They do main comp, stage comp or points comp. And it's free! :D

I had a look at that one, but frankly it looks too much like hard work. One for the really dedicated who like to tinker with there team every day. I mean, a squad of 25? I just want to pick nine riders and let them get on with it.

I do the points comp - pick your riders before the start of the Tour and the rest is done for you.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • miffed
    miffed Posts: 469
    Ive joined road.cc and am on the bike radar group.

No bertie for me, seemed too many points, but i bet i end up regretting that choice. Decided for strength in depth instead and vande velde as my GC rider, with Tony Martin as a white jersey choice and as GC back up and Gerdeman as an cheap outsider with the potential do something special.
    Puke washes out, Glory lasts forever
  • lucybears
    lucybears Posts: 366
    RichN95 wrote:
    Ms Tree wrote:
    Go to www.cyclingfever.com. They do main comp, stage comp or points comp. And it's free! :D

I had a look at that one, but frankly it looks too much like hard work. One for the really dedicated who like to tinker with there team every day. I mean, a squad of 25? I just want to pick nine riders and let them get on with it.

lazy b !
    interview.cyclingfever.com
  • msw
    msw Posts: 313
    Apparently road.cc are fixing the annoying transfer problem tonight, so you might want to wait till tomorrow morning to make your changes.

Stopped me transferring in Cavendish yesterday though....
    "We're not holding up traffic. We are traffic."
  • msw
    msw Posts: 313
    Nice going miffed - leading the whole competition! Chavanel & Tony Martin looking clever picks.
    "We're not holding up traffic. We are traffic."
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,158
    I had Frank Schleck - Doh!
    Twitter: @RichN95