Best fingerless mitts

2»

Comments

• suzyb
    suzyb Posts: 3,449
    I have angled my bars upwards since the picture was taken. When watching the TdF I noticed my bars were so much more angled downwards than the pros so decided to change them.
  • CrackFox
    CrackFox Posts: 287

-1 for the Rosa Corsa mitts. Mine began to fall apart after only 1 month of light use - I had to take them to a clothing repair shop to get stitched back together.
  • luther
    luther Posts: 28
    Don't buy the Altura ones.... got some from Wiggle and although comfortable they're falling apart after a months use. Not good. Just bought some Spesh BG's so will give them a go.
    Car? Scooby....
    Motorbike? Ninja....
    Bike? Sirrus or the XTC
  • andy83
    andy83 Posts: 1,558
    Well cheers for the tips guys! I just bought a pair of the Specialized BG pros thanks to the reccomendations here and so far they are just the job.

Following on from this, I soon discovered the mitts mentioned above made my hand pain even worse and so now don't bother with any gloves. I could probably make my life more comfortable by changing the bar tape on my bike, but as I may trade it in soon...

Anyway, if anyone would like a pair of medium sized Spech BG pros that have been used about five times (black with tan) for fifteen quid then drop me a line.

Still got them? ill give you a tenner for them?

cheeky i know but worth an offer
  • Aguila
    Aguila Posts: 622
    Clever Pun wrote:

God I hate Rapha. :x

Why?

Why do you care what other people spend their money on?

How many of their products have you bought and tried to make your informed opinion.....none right?

I assume you also hate diesel jeans, ted baker, porsche, etc etc etc.
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    Aguila wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:

God I hate Rapha. :x

Why?

Why do you care what other people spend their money on?

How many of their products have you bought and tried to make your informed opinion.....none right?

I assume you also hate diesel jeans, ted baker, porsche, etc etc etc.

God knows why you've jumped on the one post that makes absolutely no judgement whatsoever on what other people spend their money on!

LiT says more than enough offensive things - I'm sure you can find something to genuinely get cross at if you try :)
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    just the other night she was telling myself and JonGinge how much she wanted the Paul Smith/Rapha collaboration bag...
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • andy83 wrote:

Still got them? ill give you a tenner for them?

cheeky i know but worth an offer

Yeah, I still have them. They're yours for a tenner, but only if you send me a self-addressed and pre-paid package for me to send them in. I just can't be arsed with the hassle of posting them for ten quid.

PM me if you want and we can sort out the details.