How many bikes?

2»

Comments

• woodnut
    woodnut Posts: 562
    Genesis IOID for fun, Mongoose Sabrosa for work, I want a road bike :oops:
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Two and a half (excluding the 100% complete Kona Kula which is slowly being stripped down as I gave the frame, brakes & forks to Jay12)
    They are: Felt Compulsion 2 SE, Diamondback M40 hardtail and a On-One 456 Summer Season WIP project.
  • nicklouse wrote:
    Mmmm

i have N bikes.

when N+1 is the ideal number of bikes.

This lol.

I have another in the CRC basket waiting for payday :)
  • fletch8928
    fletch8928 Posts: 794
    3, but 5 wheels :?
    fly like a mouse, run like a cushion be the small bookcase!
  • patchesuk
    patchesuk Posts: 96
    I'm on 5.. recently sold an On-One Gimp.. to it make it that number. (see sig)

Just biding my time to complete my "requirement" list and get a road bike... will see ehow the iron horse fairs first though!
    Think I need a bigger Garage.
  • ride_whenever
    ride_whenever Posts: 13,279
    5, plus another on the way...

but currently only one is ridable! Jump bike has a buggered rear tyre, the 456 is currently going carbon with the forks being serviced, the inbred is being sprayed and the junk bike is missing headset bearings.

I should probably build up the steel 456 in the interim.
  • Thread8
    Thread8 Posts: 479
    4, although 1 probably doesnt count

Got my Haro which is currently my only rideable bike, does pretty mush anything I want it to

Then 2 BMX'S one with knackered wheels (another Haro), then some ancient thing that I've stripped and currently respraying (have been for ages lol)

Then the one that doesnt really count is my 2 unicycles, I figured as they are 2 wheels they kinda count :lol:
    Haro Thread 8
    Please help!

"It's like parkour, on a bike"
  • Dick Scruttock
    Dick Scruttock Posts: 2,533
    Trying to weigh up if i can have one bike that will handle everything. Think at the min its a real possibility. My riding is not really that varied and all the trails i ride are pretty much the same, therefor i think a LTc would cover it all if i can get it to 25lbs or around that.
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    far too many.... <cough> 16

What!!

I have 2 but want to get a road bike probably something second hand in the Allez/Trek/OCR line. I'd like to get a bit of a dirt jump/bmx style to practice with flats doing manuals and what not, and while I am at it I quite fancy getting a good downhill/freeride bike again (I miss my Patriot).
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.
  • till now, i just have one. it is enough.
  • rubins4
    rubins4 Posts: 563
    Weirdly, I now have 2, well 1 and 4 5ths

Upgraded the Kona to a 456 and 24'' wheels to 26's, now the 24'' wheels have made there way onto a little street bike that appeared from nowhere with single speed and rigid forks!

I have managed to build something to cover some distance as well as keep a street/play bike for messing about on! :P I'm happy! Minimal outlay too. 8)
    http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... t=12613038
    Anyway, fk dis, I iz off 4 a ride innit. l8rz peepz
  • rowlers
    rowlers Posts: 1,614
    2 and one on the way, see sig!

Don't need any more :wink:
  • I have four however I want (or should that be need...) more.

Summer Bike - Ribble Nero RC with 7800 DA
    Training Bike - Scott Speedster 50 upgraded to Ultegra 6600
    MTB - Pace RC305 XCAM (Awesome Bike)
    Commuter - Old Fixie aka The Chrome Bandit