Ammaco Matterhorn

13»

Comments

• Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    I always find the clips too shiney for my work trousers, they really show up, how do you find them?
  • :roll:
    PROUD AMMACO MATTERHORN OWNER SINCE 2009
  • mobilephonepouch.jpg

my DIY mobile phone holder pouch

That, is an excellent idea.
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Did you buy the phone holder or did it come with something? Been looking for a cheap one for ages to put a camera in to mount it somewhere.
  • the pouch belonged to a leatherman but as i never used to pouch thought i would put it to good use on the bike to have the phone in when i go ridering less bagguage lol.

gel seat cover :

http://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/saddle-cover-gel-p154510

^^^^ bought that today
    PROUD AMMACO MATTERHORN OWNER SINCE 2009
  • toasty
    toasty Posts: 2,598
    chedabob wrote:
    Did you buy the phone holder or did it come with something? Been looking for a cheap one for ages to put a camera in to mount it somewhere.

Get a saddle pack or Camelbak? I think that'd be shaken to bits offroad.

Sounds more like a commuter than a mountain bike, but fair play. I did wonder if this thread was purely a troll for quite a while though I have to admit.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It is purely a troll thread.
    But I'm ok with that, I find it amusing, like that "Mothavokkin NINJA" track on the radio these days.
    As long as you realise it's a joke it's fine :lol:
  • toasty
    Is it though, before he even posted this thread there was another thread about living and doing 2 mile rides around London :?

It's hard to criticise something truely horrible on this site without being shot down for being elitist, but at the end of the day it's a mountain biking sub section on a forum, and that's a truely horrible example of a mountain bike! :twisted:
  • Anonymous
    It's not a mountain bike, is it? That's the genius. And it is therefore in completely the wrong section.
    If I possessed any subtlety, I'd try and do the same thing on a road forum, with a Santa Cruz V-10 or something :lol:
  • toasty
    I'm not so sure. He's got pegs, shocks, and I bet he's taken it over some sweet jumps.
  • *AL*
    *AL* Posts: 1,185
    Toasty wrote:
    I did wonder if this thread was purely a troll for quite a while though I have to admit.

You're not alone.

I saw ammacorider but read sheepsteeth.
  • toasty
    Pfft, if it is him and he'd wanted a real reaction he could just have posted his old Bionicon pictures. Now you mention it, the cockpit is looking quite similar:

golden_willow_cockpit.jpg
  • Anonymous
    Toasty wrote:
    Now you mention it, the cockpit is looking quite similar:
    What?
    That Bionicon only has one extra thing on the bars that I can make out.
  • Paul 8v
    What else is there in the bargain bin you can bolt on this week? I'm looking forward to some more accessories to further enhance the cycling experience, does your local shop have spokey dokeys?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    edited September 2010
    Paul 8v wrote:
    What else is there in the bargain bin you can bolt on this week? I'm looking forward to some more accessories to further enhance the cycling experience, does your local shop have spokey dokeys?

OI! Knock that shit off RIGHT NOW!

spokey dokeys are the bomb! :lol:

I say, if OP is Trollin' good on him, he has my nomination for Troll of the year! If not, also, good on him, he's built something functional for not much moneys. It's win-win for the OP.
  • Paul 8v
    I was a bit worried for a moment there you were going to take the piss out of spokey dokeys

Come on OP, you've been sprung, reveal yourself! :lol:
  • When are the reflective tassles coming so cars dont hit you from the side? Or the mudguards so you dont get your back wet?
  • Stoo61
    Stoo61 Posts: 1,394
    This is a fackin weapon of mass!!!! :shock:
  • Anonymous
    Toasty wrote:
    I'm not so sure. He's got pegs, shocks, and I bet he's taken it over some sweet jumps.

GOSH!!!!
  • He is not trolling. He is a legitimate member. Live and let live. :wink:
  • Paul 8v
    I wonder if Ammaco rider has any skills, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.
  • chedabob
    chedabob Posts: 1,133
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I wonder if Ammaco rider has any skills, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.

I wonder if he's ever taken it off any sweet jumps...
  • Excellent post by Troll. anon.
    Is there any cycle riders from middlesex london who would be interested in joining me for cycle rides locally i only do about 2 miles but willing to do 2-4 miles max if interested let me know in here and i can sort out meeting points and routes in the local area of harrow (ps i use pavements purely i dont trust the drivers on the roads but i do stop aside if pedestrians are using the pavement to prevent scaring them or risk hurting them)
  • Anonymous
    christurbo wrote:
    He is not trolling. He is a legitimate member. Live and let live. :wink:
    Oh like you would know :lol: