How much do u spend for year?

2»

Comments

• cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    hmm..

This year....

I have had one new bike....but I am not counting that because...well just because!

Other than that, I have spent nothing this year. Zero. Zip. Nada. Not even a penny.

Oh no wait. there was that 12mm conversion kit for my hope rear hub so i can fit it to the downhill bike.....£25....

thats it.
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • asdfhjkl
    asdfhjkl Posts: 333
    I don't want to count, it'll just make me feel all the more guilty when I buy a new bike later in the year. But who cares about that guilt, I'll have a new bike to distract me :mrgreen:
  • phz
    phz Posts: 478
    this year not that much so far - probably about £450 - £600 on clothing & replacement bits (not too many real upgrades apart from some forks for zoes bike - more just geeky colour coding / impulse buys / etc)

since i got back into biking early last year probably around £3000 i guess

slainte :shock: rob
  • xtreem
    xtreem Posts: 2,965
    Less than £20! but I have a list of parts that will cost around £300
    Same here.
  • probably £1500 after new bike
  • this year, well since september when i got a student loan and really into biking, prob pushing about £800. but i went from a mantra with bits on it that were actually shitter than the standard ones (i bought the frame and forks for £50, and just put it together with anything i could find) to a mantra with elixir R's, Toras, Deore Cranks and external BB, loads of tools, sram X.5 and X7 bits, and all the FSA stuff i can find :D
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    Maybe £300 this year so far, including toddling over to cannock a few times. But I'm about to head off to wales for a few days, which will probably eat into it.

I've actually bought surprisingly little new stuff since christmas, I'm quite impressed!
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712
    Like most probably around 1.5 to 2k. Got a road bike this year too though...so a bit more.
    Cheaper and more entertaining than kids!

So very wrong!
  • joshtp
    joshtp Posts: 3,966
    dont ask... more than enough.
    I like bikes and stuff
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 22,096
    If I don't include the new bike...............

And obviously none of the clothes or shoes because thats clothes related spending (ish)
    Wheels, chains, tyres, tubes, etc are consumable items & therefore don't count........

So as I told the wife, its been a cheap year for bikes................ :lol:
  • I spend around £1000.£15000, with up grade and accessories. I bought on ebay at year £900. so...
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    last year about £400. this year over £500 already, this will go up to about a grand by the end of the year
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    I cant even contemplate to adding up what I've spent. Over £400 this month alone.. but in my opinion, worth every penny..
    jay12 wrote:
    last year about £400. this year over £500 already, this will go up to about a grand by the end of the year

Does that include the £20 you're paying for a 17" Kona Kula frame with Marzocci forks, Hayes HFX9 disks, rotors and postage? :shock:
  • jay12
    jay12 Posts: 6,306
    I cant even contemplate to adding up what I've spent. Over £400 this month alone.. but in my opinion, worth every penny..
    jay12 wrote:

Does that include the £20 you're paying for a 17" Kona Kula frame with Marzocci forks, Hayes HFX9 disks, rotors and postage? :shock:
    probably yes
  • James23
    James23 Posts: 113
    A small fortune i would not like to take a look :P :P :P now where did i put my bank card......