CycleSurgery Women Only evening Weds 9th June 6-8pm

2»

Comments

• lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    cee wrote:
    <snip>
    Of course these women also pander themselves to the discriminatory sterotype...by configuring the field for themselves. If you are equal....act like it.

Couldn't agree more. All these 'women only' things are full of women ranting on about blah blah blah equal this equal that blah blah blah then saying 'well I'm the best woman at being an annoying person', and thereby reinforcing the segregation of annoying women from the general populace of annoying people.

It's a pet hate. Can you tell? :D

cee wrote:
    maybe LIT should run a womens only class of MTFU :wink:

Considering a lot of the posting on here, I need to run MTFU classes for all genders. :P
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    Couldn't agree more. All these 'women only' things are full of women ranting on about blah blah blah equal this equal that blah blah blah then saying 'well I'm the best woman at being an annoying person', and thereby reinforcing the segregation of annoying women from the general populace of annoying people.

Hooray! Someone else with my point of view.

I tend to just get called misogynistic when I've mentioned the conceptional problems of female-only whatsits to feminist types before.
  • lost_in_thought
    Aidy wrote:

I tend to just get called misogynistic when I've mentioned the conceptional problems of female-only whatsits to feminist types before.

Fortunately, being a woman, I can get away with it. How's that for equality?
  • Clever Pun
    Clever Pun Posts: 6,778
    Aidy wrote:

I enjoyed you calling DDD racist immensely the other day :lol: spot on
    Purveyor of sonic doom

Very Hairy Roadie - FCN 4
    Fixed Pista- FCN 5
    Beared Bromptonite - FCN 14
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    No.

Why would women need a 'ladies' night' to look at bike stuff?

It's so they can strip down to their undies, get all oily lubing up their 'bottom brackets' and then lezz off on the workshop floor (at least in my mind it is).*

Incidentally, hands up anyone who thinks Bikerose might work for Cycle Surgery. Spamtastic! And to think I had my Ebay link removed! Pah!

*I fully support the inevitable removal of this purile nonsense.
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015

That is unfair.

I'm going to tell my mummy.

... but she's a woman too :(
  • lost_in_thought
    No.

Why would women need a 'ladies' night' to look at bike stuff?

It's so they can strip down to their undies, get all oily lubing up their 'bottom brackets' and then lezz off on the workshop floor (at least in my mind it is).*

Incidentally, hands up anyone who thinks Bikerose might work for Cycle Surgery. Spamtastic! And to think I had my Ebay link removed! Pah!

*I fully support the inevitable removal of this purile nonsense.

OH

MY

GOD.

:shock: :x :shock: :x :shock: :x

It's puErile....

:lol::lol:
  • jonny_trousers
    jonny_trousers Posts: 3,588
    It's puErile....

Well isn't that just typical of a woman: to mock a man with puerile difunction!?!
  • jonginge
    jonginge Posts: 5,945
    It's puErile....

Well isn't that just typical of a woman: to mock a man with puerile difunction!?!
    Two? Don't shout, we'll all want an extra one :lol:
    FCN 2-4 "Shut up legs", Jens Voigt
    Planet-x Scott
    Rides
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    It's puErile....

]

Difunction?
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011