What would you most like to see when out on the trail?

2»

Comments

• Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    I would truly like to see less junk and littler left on the trails by idiots.

The amount of times i have passed inner tubes hung in tree's, or found energy drink bottles, or food wrappers. I mean seriously the idiots have carried the whole thing all the way there why not carry the rubbish alll the way back to the bin?
  • largephil
    largephil Posts: 358
    bobpzero wrote:
    miss notax wrote:
    On the trails I'd like to see less fat male bikers in baggies and sweaty kit, and better looking men would be a treat too, only seem to see fat knackered old blokes round here
    Caz xx

Mmmm, better looking male MTBers would definitely improve things.....!

more circuit training, weight lifting or beauty treatment stuff
    any suggestions?

trails in ireland are a 5hr drive away so id like some closer to home. so just the trails themselves.

A lot of male MTBers need the paper bag treatmet! :lol:
    Caz xx

*Also rides north west trails... goes to find paper bag... :oops: *
  • bike-a-swan
    bike-a-swan Posts: 1,235
    I would truly like to see less junk and littler left on the trails by idiots.

The amount of times i have passed inner tubes hung in tree's, or found energy drink bottles, or food wrappers. I mean seriously the idiots have carried the whole thing all the way there why not carry the rubbish alll the way back to the bin?

This. But that applies to everyone, not just mtbers. And I have to confess, I've left the odd valve cap in the woods when they're rolled away while fixing punctures- not on purpose, honest!
    Rock Lobster 853, Trek 1200 and a very old, tired and loved Apollo Javelin.
  • Matt N
    Matt N Posts: 160
    On the trails I'd like to see less fat male bikers in baggies and sweaty kit, and better looking men would be a treat too, only seem to see fat knackered old blokes round here
    Caz xx

if you're not sweaty you're not trying hard enough! (i'm thin and young but still come back of rides looking like i've already had my shower ;) )
    If calsberg made bikes... they'd probably be the best bikes in the world

’My Spesh’
  • Matt N
    Matt N Posts: 160
    more women, prefferbly hot and with low standards.

they're called slags,we're not that desperate... are we?
    If calsberg made bikes... they'd probably be the best bikes in the world

’My Spesh’
  • Thewaylander
    Thewaylander Posts: 8,594
    Matt N wrote:
    more women, prefferbly hot and with low standards.

they're called slags,we're not that desperate... are we?

yes.
  • projectsome
    projectsome Posts: 4,478
    I've enough women on my local trail but few more wouldn't hurt.

I dislike hills so lifts
    FARKBOOK TWATTER Happiness is my fucking mood!
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    supersonic wrote:
    Naked girls.

We were out on a remote section of the sea wall the other day and happened apon some lass bouncing up and down on her fella, think they'd figured they would be able to see walkers coming for miles and would be able to hide but didn't reckon on a couple of mountain bikers flying along!
  • Thread8
    Thread8 Posts: 479
    Trails closer to home, behind my house preferably lol

And on those trails, fit girls, a bar and service station kinda thing half way round and free stuff at the end
    Haro Thread 8
    Please help!

"It's like parkour, on a bike"
  • Chronicbint
    Chronicbint Posts: 172
    Padded trees.