Cut Gate Langsett to Fairholmes June 1st, 2nd or 3rd anyone?

13»

Comments

• Nalla
    Nalla Posts: 87
    Yep, I'm using the postcode for the pub which is S36 4GY , then the car park were meeting in will be just up the road on the left for me.
  • kangaroo
    kangaroo Posts: 1,199
    thanks ill use that
    what are brakes for again
  • Cheshley
    Cheshley Posts: 1,448
    Weather forecast looks crap but I'll be there as planned.

@Roo, if you're dropping down the hill into Langsett from the roundabout on the A628 (Woodhead pass), the car park is (I think) the first thing you come to in the village, signposted off the main road as Langsett Barn just after the long lay-by on the left. If you get as far as the cafe on the left, or the pub on the right you've gone too far.
    1998 Marin Hawk Hill
    2008 Specialized FSR XC Comp
    2008 Scott Speedster S30 FB

SLOW RIDES FOR UNFIT PEOPLE - Find us on Facebook or in the MTB Rides section of this forum.
  • kangaroo
    i'll be there
  • sparrowlegs78
    sparrowlegs78 Posts: 2,583
    update update, did all survive? how much mud did you gather and how soggy was it? lol :D
    Caz xx
  • kangaroo
    that was one hard ride, enjoyable but hard
    please lets not do cut gate again
  • puddle-rider
    puddle-rider Posts: 295
    My arms don't work and my chest hurts every time I sneeze or cough as for my legs I'm not talking about them!
    Another classic ride knocked off.
  • kangaroo
    My arms don't work and my chest hurts every time I sneeze or cough as for my legs I'm not talking about them!
    it might of been hard, and we might be hurting today but thanks for taking us. i had a great time
  • Cheshley
    Cheshley Posts: 1,448

I don't feel too bad today but I don't usually feel the worst of it until 2 days after so not looking forward to tomorrow.

Where we going next? :)
    1998 Marin Hawk Hill
    2008 Specialized FSR XC Comp
    2008 Scott Speedster S30 FB

SLOW RIDES FOR UNFIT PEOPLE - Find us on Facebook or in the MTB Rides section of this forum.
  • Nalla
    Aye that was fun in a kinda masochistic way. My legs feel OK but my arms are sore this morning!

Thanks!
  • puddle-rider
    puddle-rider Posts: 295
    Here you go guys a few photos from yesterday

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id= ... 0355491891
  • well my arms and legs not too bad, Just managed to get up in time for work but my left knee aches a bit must of been that first fall.

Oh yes apart from my two falls and a near brown pants moment towards the end, ask james about it he was riding behind me, i had a fantastic afternoon
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44868051@N08/6896199872/

Lapierre Zesty 214 2012
    On-One Lurcher 29er
  • Nalla
    I thought you were a 'gonna' We were bombing along and you just seemed to speed wobble after a drop. Nice save! :)
  • News update

First downhill vid going down Cranberry Clough going online in the next hour :D

Includes mine and mike's falls :lol:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/44868051@N08/6896199872/

Lapierre Zesty 214 2012
    On-One Lurcher 29er
  • Brammer
    Brammer Posts: 16
    Hi Anybody.
    If any riders live in or around the Dukinfield area and are free Fridays and Sundays then give me an email, rides i do are Hayfield,Arnfield,Walker wood and Dovestones.

Dougie.