Woman on a grey Trek Madone, Kennington road this morning

2»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    In my defence all I'm doing is saying hello.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • greg66_tri_v2.0
    greg66_tri_v2.0 Posts: 7,172
    DonDaddyD wrote:

An angry mob armed with pitchforks and torches isn't interested in a "defence"...
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • rhext
    rhext Posts: 1,639
    Got a feeling a girlfriend reading the original post wouldn't be interested in a 'defence' either!
  • DonDaddyD
    edited May 2010
    Greg66 wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

An angry mob armed with pitchforks and torches isn't interested in a "defence"...

Imagine the mob rationale if they saw you, like I did, innocently walking and talking with that suited and booted Ms Lawyer-Madam.

If that's who you have to work with I can't decide whether it's punishment or reward. Jesus wept with both joy and angry at the same time I think. Like licking a 9v battery. You shouldn't but can't stop.

I may take a walk to the Temple in the hope I may see Ms Professional Turmoil again.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • DonDaddyD
    rhext wrote:
    Got a feeling a girlfriend reading the original post wouldn't be interested in a 'defence' either!

I wouldn't stray.

I can look and admire, as can she, but I won't or wouldn't stray.
    Food Chain number = 4

• kelsen
    kelsen Posts: 2,003
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    rhext wrote:

I wouldn't stray.

Well saved! :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    kelsen wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    rhext wrote:

I wouldn't stray.

Well saved! :lol:

It's the truth.

Denying this truism doesn't negate the reality. It's like trying to deny that Carol Vorderman was there for her brain or Hollyoaks isn't packed with beautiful people.

Ergo, women in lycra who are hot and sweaty can be attractive and nice to look at.
    Food Chain number = 4

• fenboy369
    fenboy369 Posts: 425
    CdrJake wrote:
    Having a girlfriend doesn't stop a man from window shopping.

Indeed. Nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping. Its when you go ram raiding you get into trouble.... :? :shock:
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 61,187
    fenboy369 wrote:
    CdrJake wrote:
    Its when you go ram raiding you get into trouble.... :? :shock:
    Only if you get caught :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • CdrJake
    CdrJake Posts: 296
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    fenboy369 wrote:
    CdrJake wrote:
    Its when you go ram raiding you get into trouble.... :? :shock:
    Only if you get caught :wink:

That is the key, not being found out.
    twitter: @JakeM1969