Gisburn today...

2»

Comments

• If you are on about the Caf at the pub up the road me and my mate paid £14 for two coffees and two bacon butties !

I dont think i've ever paid that much for crap coffee and two slices of bread with fatty bacon in my life !

Anyway ! i couldnt afford a piece of Flap Jack after Dick Turpin Robbed me blind at the Caf :shock:

AND

I too would like to say a massive thank you to the trail Guru's at Gisburn !

I,m crap at explaining trails but if you havent ridden there then you should really get across and sample the terrain................... Its not trail centre stuff and its not natural, its kind of rough but in a natural way.
    See i told you i was crap !
    It made for an exciting afternoon and i nearly stopped off at stainburn en route back home but i was running out of time, will def return there tho,

How about a Forum Get Together ?
    :?:
  • I,m crap at explaining trails but if you havent ridden there then you should really get across and sample the terrain................... Its not trail centre stuff and its not natural, its kind of rough but in a natural way.
    See i told you i was crap !

It makes perfect sense! That is exactly how me and a mate tried to describe it when we were there.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • noeldoc
    noeldoc Posts: 3
    on hols from killarney in sw ireland last month.Did gisburn,winlater,grisdale and cannock chase,all great trails but gisburn the best for me.loved the raw feel of it.never seen anything like the gulley before.did it twice and lost momentum at the top of the second berm both times,my 13 year old loved it and nailed it twice.well done to all involved in the build.fantastic trail.
  • stumpyjon
    stumpyjon Posts: 4,069
    noeldoc wrote:
    never seen anything like the gulley before.did it twice and lost momentum at the top of the second berm

Yep me too, slid right down on my backside, same place.
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission.

I've bought a new bike....ouch - result
    Can I buy a new bike?...No - no result
  • stumpyjon wrote:
    noeldoc wrote:
    never seen anything like the gulley before.did it twice and lost momentum at the top of the second berm

Yep me too, slid right down on my backside, same place.

And mee and mee!

I actually got stuck on it :lol: