OT: speed camera rant

2»

Comments

• Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    The only problem being... I have remapped my Audi and stuck a Milltek exhaust on it! :lol:

However... the remap has made the car more fuel efficient and the exhaust just sounds smoother, none of the that diesel rattle sound

OMG did you employ a japanese hacker called Wasp and totally chip your ride? Is it, like, running so hot it breaks the rolling road? Did you fit a dump valve emulator so you could drift with the pros?

:P

Ummm... his name was Ben.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    PBo wrote:
    The only problem being... I have remapped my Audi and stuck a Milltek exhaust on it! :lol:

However... the remap has made the car more fuel efficient and the exhaust just sounds smoother, none of the that diesel rattle sound

OMG did you employ a japanese hacker called Wasp and totally chip your ride? Is it, like, running so hot it breaks the rolling road? Did you fit a dump valve emulator so you could drift with the pros?

Aren't you just a wee bit suspiciously TOO up on the jargon?
    :)

This might be a dumb question, but how do they let you moderate scoobynet when owning an Audi, KB?

Would admitting to the audi over there, be worse than admitting to scooby net here?

I didn't own an Audi when I was asked to be a Mod.

I owned a Golf.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    PBo wrote:

I was thinking that :)
  • jimmypippa
    jimmypippa Posts: 1,712
    Well THAT shut you lot up :D

Not everybody:

• lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Aidy wrote:
    PBo wrote:

Teeheeheehee! :twisted:
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    once shared a house with a turd who stole my driving licence, he then hired a car using it and I would regularly get speeding, car fines and other such violations.

Police eventually caught up with him and charged him with all the motoring offenses plus attempted murder.

Put me off sharing houses for a while!
  • Aidy
    Aidy wrote:
    PBo wrote:

Teeheeheehee! :twisted:

LiT in secret petrolhead shocker? :)
  • Aidy
    Aidy go to pepipoo, they have a parking and decrim forum as well!

Simon

... and quite a long time, and a couple of letters later - they've responded and cancelled said fine.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Sorted, well done, quite brisk really I'm still awaiting a responce to an appeal from 5th May!

Simon
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Aidy
    Bear in mind that my incident was in January, you could well still be leading :)