Who do you want to win the Giro?

2»

Comments

• Pork Sword
    Pork Sword Posts: 213
    Cadel Evans.
    let all your saddles be comfy and all your rides less bumpy....
  • bobtbuilder
    bobtbuilder Posts: 1,537
    I'd love to see Gibo win it one last time.

Anyone except contract-breaking Wiggins will suffice.
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    neilo23 wrote:
    I'd love Gilberto Simoni to win one last time. We're the same age and it would inspire me to try and emulate his escapades with the 20 kilos more that I carry. He probably doesn't smoke and drink as much as me either, but that's beside the point. Not very likely that he will win, but the question was who I would like to see win, not who I think will win. Will he be helping the little bastardo this time?

Yeah, I'd like to see him win too but didn't really consider him because really, he'll be lucky to win 1 stage this year.
  • donrhummy
    donrhummy Posts: 2,329
    As for Wiggins/VandeVelde, I don't want anyone who says they're using the Giro to prepare for the Tour to win. The Giro's my favorite race and to see someone who claims this race is a "training race" win it would be a shame.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,867
    Evans

but astana look horribly strong
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    The candidates await the election results for Italy North.
    vino_720715i.jpg

Or maybe their latest bio passport results? :wink:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • Pokerface
    Pokerface Posts: 7,960
    I'd like to see Contador win it. Followed shortly after by him winning the Tour. And to top it off - the Vuelta.

But that won't happen so I'd be happen to see Evans win.
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    Wiggins, Sastre or one of the Italian outside GC contenders.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.