I'm getting sick...

Surf-Matt
Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
edited August 2015 in The Crudcatcher
...of mods locking my threads for no good reason other than some weird hang about my hefty knowledge of cars and decent motor.

So cheerio chaps - I can do without this board if that's how the moderation is to be carried out.

I may return if you stop being so bloody childish.

Comments

• Andy
    Andy Posts: 8,207
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
  • The Northern Monkey
    The Northern Monkey Posts: 19,174
    edited April 2010
    Yay!

oh and... "knowledge"... most people can read the specs on websites yunno :lol:
  • The Big Cheese
    The Big Cheese Posts: 8,651
    This has all got totally out of hand.

*I need some Irn Bru*
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    :lol: Are you heading to STW or PB?
  • cat_with_no_tail
    cat_with_no_tail Posts: 12,981
    edited April 2010
    [how long before this thread gets locked for comedy value?
  • forcutty
    forcutty Posts: 1,055

*I need some Irn Bru*
    +1
    *gets El Cap popcorn* :wink:
  • Andy
    Send him UKMB's way...
  • Raymondavalon
    Raymondavalon Posts: 5,346
    Nope, the "I live for my BMW Forum"
    My colleague at work has just bought a 335D and is walking around with a permanent erection and joining all the Beemer forums..
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    How about this instead:

I whack you with the banstick, and you can come back when you promise to stop being so childish about your car and stop causing arguments.

This isn't a car forum. If you're going to create arguments, at least have the good grace to make them arguments about bikes.

Fair enough?
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401
    forcutty wrote:

*I need some Irn Bru*
    +1
    *gets El Cap popcorn* :wink:

Good man. :D
  • Nooooooo, not another swing of the banhammer. :(

I find Matt quite entertaining and to be honest, whilst he can go a little ott defending the honour of his beloved BMW, to be fair, more often that not, it's usually someone else who has gone fishing.
  • mrfmilo
    mrfmilo Posts: 2,250
    Nooooooo, not another swing of the banhammer. :(

I find Matt quite entertaining and to be honest, whilst he can go a little ott defending the honour of his beloved BMW, to be fair, more often that not, it's usually someone else who has gone fishing.

+potato
  • Chaz.Harding
    Chaz.Harding Posts: 3,144

+ Anchovi pizza
    Boo-yah mofo
    Sick to the power of rad
    Fix it 'till it's broke
  • El Capitano
    El Capitano Posts: 6,401

This.

*hides fishing rod*
  • Andy

Actually its usually the total opposite. An innocent comment that he takes exception to.
  • Andy wrote:

Actually its usually the total opposite. An innocent comment that he takes exception to.

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you Andy, wasn't aimed at anyone in particular actually. But it does happen. People know he gets all shirty when they slate BMWs and they do it because it's funny to feed the troll. We've ALL done it, myself included.
  • Andy
    I've shagged a fat bird. Is that the same as feeding a troll?
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,702
    He's been warned, many times.

Now he's gone. He can email me if he wants to come back.
  • Andy wrote:
    I've shagged a fat bird. Is that the same as feeding a troll?

:lol: POTD!
  • jacktheoc
    jacktheoc Posts: 1,556
    :D, Used to like Matt until he started being a chunt saying how basic everyone elses car was and that we have averafe cars because we dont work hard enough!!
    Also thought his 335d was the best in the world. What a t*t.
    He been banned or he go in a b*tch fit and leave?
  • Andy
    Both :wink:
  • did he go to bansville then?!
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    Most unsuccesful flounce ever. Still, I'll miss him if he's proper banned.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712

+1
  • Interestingly enough (or maybe not), I work at a Skoda dealership and I've just taken a BMW Touring 330D in part exchange against a new Skoda Superb!

Wish I'd mentioned it earlier now! :twisted:
  • Interestingly enough (or maybe not), I work at a Skoda dealership and I've just taken a BMW Touring 330D in part exchange against a new Skoda Superb!

Wish I'd mentioned it earlier now! :twisted:

Nah, he'd only have pointed out how a 330D is NOT a 335D and how any BMW but his is rubbish and driven either by a c0ck or by an "underachieving middle management type who thinks he's done well for himself".

Then he'd have quoted some torque figures and dropped some more big hints about how rich he is by telling you what he's spent money on recently (with prices) even though you didnt ask/ dont care.

He may or may not have mentioned his private driveway and surfing at some point too.

Still say he was entertaining though!
  • Eranu
    Eranu Posts: 712
    Bit harsh cat but made me smile none the less :)
  • .blitz
    .blitz Posts: 6,197
    Thoroughly nice bloke. Sad to see him go even if he did say my Proflex was sh*te :)