• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Asprilla wrote:
    Chicks dig lycra.

As long as the content is worthy :lol:

Yeah not worth the bother if the content isn't worthy :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • I wear baggies with a built in padded liner.

I used to wear lycra for cyling but prefer not to now - I felt too 'on show' when talking to my girlfriends Mum when we saw her out while cycling one day. I ordered baggies as soon as I got home.
    My commute:
    commute.jpg
  • rjsterry
    rjsterry Posts: 29,414
    For the 'best' effect, I recommend turning up for a meeting on a building site in full lycra :twisted:. Really not as bad as you'd think. And once you've done it you'll feel so much more confident in other awkward situations. Maybe.
    1985 Mercian King of Mercia - work in progress (Hah! Who am I kidding?)
    Pinnacle Monzonite

Part of the anti-growth coalition
  • Used to wear baggies over lycra but now it's just either bib shorts or normal shorts. So much more comfortable and I feel faster.

I managed to get over the social phobia of wearing the lycra in the gym and the pub (I guess the Morpeth was a useful conditioning ground for that - strength in numbers I guess).
    "Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar, The Wire

FCN 4: Willier Izoard XP
    FCN 7: GT Legato 4.0

*GAME* competitor
  • Eau Rouge
    Eau Rouge Posts: 1,118
    I wear padded lycra shorts with some baggies over top, if nothing else it's somewhere to put phone and wallet.

Same as me. The commute means carrying things in the pockets that don't get taken on longer rides, where bibs are the order of the day. I wouldn't want to go too far in the commute gear though.