My Pink Planet X

2»

Comments

• loufoster
    loufoster Posts: 4
    Hi there,

is your bike still for sale? What size is it and how much does it cost?

Thanks!
    Lou
  • epo-aholic
    epo-aholic Posts: 1,414
    loufoster wrote:
    Hi there,

is your bike still for sale? What size is it and how much does it cost?

Thanks!
    Lou

yes, compact medium, £3k!
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    Pinky and perky!!! Nice build, and love the excuse about building it because you had some brake callipers!!! Reminds mev of the day I went into a ford dealers for a new headlight bulb for my ford Ka and came out after buying a brand new fiesta... The misses was not best pleased to say the least :(
  • rake
    rake Posts: 3,204
    doesnt she like fords?
  • markmod
    markmod Posts: 501
    He he she liked Fords but I think was the diffence in price between the outlay on a bulb and a new car that displeased her so much. She is now my ex misses can I add, and not because of the car buying thing I hasten to add. :lol:
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    epo-aholic wrote:
    mmmmmmmm, here's mine...........

4528059695_3c38528452.jpg

That's crackin'

I've got a black one, but would really like a pink one now!!

:lol:
    Mens agitat molem
  • Black
    Black Posts: 172
    I think ACMadone as been milking to long with his right hand
  • hi,

I saw this/or a similar bike when i was in the Alps for this years Tour 2010. I admired from a far and have since decided on buying the same frame and bulding up!

I think it looks great! :D
  • bexley5200
    bexley5200 Posts: 692
    bexley5200 wrote:
    but its pink,or am i being pinkist! nice bike
    going downhill slowly
  • Pink > Other colours :P
  • - Many people say it looks stunning, but at the end of the day you can't polish a t u r d!!
    - Simply put, it's a Planet X

From what others have said, I'm obviously not the only one who finds it amusing that a man who's defined his forum id around the fact that he owns a Trek is slagging off other people's bikes.

The whole point of this part of the forum is for people to show off their pride and joy, isn't it? What's the point of laying into someone else's bike? Surely the point is, if you don't like it - for whatever reason - just move along?

As for the fact that it's a Planet-X... What if it was a Lapierre? They're French. (Therefore "sexy," "sophisticated," and "smooth" are the obligatory review clichés). And yet...

lapierre_procarbon_450.jpg

Or how about a Cinelli, maybe? Drag out the lazy Italian clichés - they're built with "passion," by flamboyant artisans in a small workshop in Italy? 60 years of tradition? And yet, apart from a slight difference in the wrapping around the seat-tube...

cinelli_willin_sl_450.jpg

Basically, ACMadone, you're slagging off a bike you haven't ridden because of the name on the side.
  • I am obviously biased as a PX rider, but, ACMadone you are a twunt!.
    Get your 3.1 Madone (we know you want us to think its a 6.9SSL) around here and i'll rip your legs off up some hills.
    Man it annoys me when people pull this rubbish. I used to ride an Italian bike that people would drool over, and to be honest it rode like a piece of made in China carbon rubbish, but hey the name on the side was cooool. Pony!

[/url][/code]