BE WARNED !!!!

Comments

• Speed_King
    Speed_King Posts: 510
    The complaint was made BY ME to WIGGLE and between the two of us it has been resolved i wasnt being rude to you or anyone else, wiggle and i have privately pm'd, i am NOT going to publicly give the answer just to satisfy curiousity sorry
    G.H.Allum
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    Speed_King wrote:
    The complaint was made BY ME to WIGGLE and between the two of us it has been resolved i wasnt being rude to you or anyone else, wiggle and i have privately pm'd, i am NOT going to publicly give the answer just to satisfy curiousity sorry

no - the complaint I read about was made by you, on this forum - and this thread is evidence of that.

Sounds like you want it both ways.....
  • CarbonCopy
    CarbonCopy Posts: 492
    Like i mentioned earlier in the thread,My goal wasn`t to upset the OP.
    Many peaple are shocked at how you the OP went about this.
    But customers of Wiggle aren`t so shocked at how they have dealt with this delicate matter that you thrust upon us here in the wrong section :lol:
    Good look with the cycling and enjoy the bike when you get it back. 8)
  • Homer J
    Homer J Posts: 920
    WOW, I just read a thread all the way through :shock: and it wasn't "Girls in lycra shorts" :D
  • timmyflash
    timmyflash Posts: 526
    Steel Blue Fixed - Orange Backpack Cover

How do i get a link to a photo in here?!

Fixeh
  • giant_man
    giant_man Posts: 6,878
    Speed_King wrote:
    It aint i dislike or like what people are saying mate, its just becoming abit to silly now and im not the only one who thinks that (think about it???)

You should expect things to go 'all a bit silly' if you come on here and air your grievances publicly the way you have and left points unexplained. It's the way you've done it that's got people's backs up. You got what you deserve pal .....
  • iain1775
    iain1775 Posts: 98
    Personally I think Wiggle are great, although I do feel I need to complain on here because the little bag of Haribo in my last order ( 4 months ago) was already opened and I would say some sweets were missing. They also gave me the sh*ts yesterday but I would definately trace this back to the sweets from 4 months ago and nothing else

And yes I feel this trivial matter should definately be discussed here before I speak to Wiggle, or Haribo, because someone else might have a similar problem so its fine to throw these slanderous remarks around

(the above is obviously not true)
  • Hibbs
    Hibbs Posts: 291
    iain1775 wrote:
    Personally I think Wiggle are great, although I do feel I need to complain on here because the little bag of Haribo in my last order ( 4 months ago) was already opened and I would say some sweets were missing. They also gave me the sh*ts yesterday but I would definitely trace this back to the sweets from 4 months ago and nothing else

And yes I feel this trivial matter should definitely be discussed here before I speak to Wiggle, or Haribo, because someone else might have a similar problem so its fine to throw these slanderous remarks around

(the above is obviously not true)

If it were true you could have mine. I had a little pile of Haribo accumulating, so I've started putting them in boxes when sending stuff I've sold on ebay!

p.s. Dear Wiggle, I sat on a pair of sunglasses I bought from you and they snapped. This is clearly shoddy service on your part, I demand another pair!

(the above is not true either).
  • Some of you roadies make me laugh!!!! I've actually read this thread the whole way through, its brilliant.

i'm going to buy all my bits from wiggle.co.uk from now on. Every time I fall off, its off to Customer Services to complain about something random.

p.s. Wiggle are very good and have resolved a number of issues for me in the past. I think next time think before submitting things into an open forum and accept peoples right to reply.
    2009 Orange 5 (Custom)

Screaming just before crashing doesn't help.........
  • furrag
    furrag Posts: 481
    So in hindsight, what am I being warned of?
  • BE WARNED

Not everything published on a forum is justified.
  • Squillinossett
    Squillinossett Posts: 1,678
    I have spoken to wiggle to find out how they deal with this matter for SpeedKing, as it is obviously causing some concern with other forum members,

Turns out they agreed to name a street after SpeekKing, reminding all customers that they can make errors from time to time, and really will go their extra mile to make it up to us!

IMG_7250.jpg
  • Class!

I take my hat off to you sir...
  • Alexkf
    Alexkf Posts: 10
    I've been Reading this forum for a good while but don't post much. But I have to reply to this fcuked up thread.

Speedking, mate, your not related to that bhima fella are you? Cus you both seem to live in a fantasy world.
  • Speed_King
    Speed_King Posts: 510
    HA HA all of you it dont matter what you put on here obviously to try and wind me up, all matters have been solved to mine and Wiggles satisfaction, so all of you can kindly just jog on and take the pee elsewhere thanks

Ps i thought i was having conversations with adults on here, not juveniles in a playground?
    G.H.Allum
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    SpeedKing glad it's sorted, but what we all don't quite get is, since Wiggle were made to look like crooks at the beginning of the thread, why not take this opportunity to explain HOW it was sorted out to everyone's satisfaction?

If not, then perhaps admit that it was a bit daft to air the dirty laundry on here in the first place!

Either one will probably cause the thread to stop soon... :)
    Mens agitat molem
  • cee
    cee Posts: 4,553
    Speed_King wrote:
    Ps i thought i was having conversations with adults on here, not juveniles in a playground?

adults? on teh internets? mwahahahahahah!
    Whenever I see an adult on a bicycle, I believe in the future of the human race.

H.G. Wells.
  • furrag
    furrag Posts: 481
    bazbadger wrote:
    SpeedKing glad it's sorted, but what we all don't quite get is, since Wiggle were made to look like crooks at the beginning of the thread, why not take this opportunity to explain HOW it was sorted out to everyone's satisfaction?

If not, then perhaps admit that it was a bit daft to air the dirty laundry on here in the first place!

Either one will probably cause the thread to stop soon... :)
    Indeed. Mud certainly sticks.
  • fantastic thread

i'm on the phone to cervelo at the moment - i bought one of their frames 6 months ago, but my mate has just pointed out that it looks like someone has written their initials on the seat stays - "RS" in white. And, damn - there are some markings on my wheels too, looks like "shamal" or something has been stuck on the rim... I'm going to demand an explanation and a replacement

:D
  • Hibbs
    Hibbs Posts: 291
    fantastic thread

i'm on the phone to cervelo at the moment - i bought one of their frames 6 months ago, but my mate has just pointed out that it looks like someone has written their initials on the seat stays - "RS" in white. And, damn - there are some markings on my wheels too, looks like "shamal" or something has been stuck on the rim... I'm going to demand an explanation and a replacement

:D

One of my mates has got components where some numpty has scribbled his name all over them! I'd demand a refund but he doesn't mind so much. Don't know who Chris King is, but he sure has an ego on him. :roll:
  • timmyflash
    timmyflash Posts: 526
    War in Iraq and Afghanistan - i think we all now know who was responsible... No amount of tiny bags of Haribos is going to help you out of this one!
    Steel Blue Fixed - Orange Backpack Cover

How do i get a link to a photo in here?!

Fixeh
  • I bought a new specialzed Roubaix last year and have not been invited to the Paris - Roubaix this weekend - My Lawyers will be contacting specialized soon and may even consider suing France

Also after pending all that money on a new bike, I am still fat and slow.......I am very disappointed to say the least.
  • Supergoose
    Supergoose Posts: 1,089
    Can a mod put an end to this? The thread is going nowhere, however perhaps in the interest of balance can the OP start a new thread when the matter is drawn, hopefully to a satisfactory conclusion.
    Rock 'n' Roule
  • alfablue
    alfablue Posts: 8,497
    Supergoose wrote:
    Can a mod put an end to this? The thread is going nowhere, however perhaps in the interest of balance can the OP start a new thread when the matter is drawn, hopefully to a satisfactory conclusion.
    It's doing no harm, just some gentle, and sometimes inventive, banter. Chill.
  • mookwalk
    mookwalk Posts: 3
    This reminds me why I was so glad to finally stop working in customer service. Excellent thread all the same. :)
  • Scrumple
    Scrumple Posts: 2,665
    Sad thing is that wiggle have probably paid out on new bits for no real reason other than goodwill and to shut him up.

And said that as a consequence of their generosity he must not publicly discuss it?

Pure supposition on my part - but I have respect for them as a big company and said all along the graphic was intentional.

Funny, for all the wrong reasons.
  • jim453
    jim453 Posts: 1,360
    I browse this forum every day and really enjoy the information/banter/pictures of bikes etc etc etc. I hardly ever post though.

However, I just can't leave this alone. In fact, it's annoying me.

The thread may be long finished but one thing needs, NEEDS to happen. The OP needs to hold his/her hands up and admit that they made a mistake and that they are sorry. That mistake may be one of a few things (getting a poor mechanic to look at the bike)/(going public with the rant before letting Wiggle explain) or any number of other things, but it was OP's mistake not Wiggles (by the sounds of it)

This whole attempt at making it seem like an intentional ploy to make wiggle look good is making me feel ill. Wiggle would far prefer people not to start publicly slagging them down on the web, no matter how gracious and well considered their response.

So, I dare say the OP is feeling a little embarassed (I know I would) but things can very easily be rectified.

1. admit mistake.

2. apologise.

I also hope the bike is now sorted.
  • Jim453 I agree fully. I like you visit here daily but only post occasionally. Like yourself I find this thread really annoying and further more find the actions of SK highly inappropriate.

I think its a fair assumption that SK has complained on here to ensure a reaction from wiggle, knowing that this would come to their attention, despite what wiggle might have said, I cannot see any way they would be happy with the opening post. Their post and the subsequent "i'm happy its been resolved post" from SK have salvaged the situation and shown their great customer service. The thread was entirely pointless and vindictive being posted prior to Wiggle having the chance to respond to the initial (private) complaint.

Until SK or wiggle advise otherwise (unlikely) I think It's also fair to assume that Wiggle have agreed to replace all parts listed/discussed in the original post, or perhaps replace the full bike with a new one (The thread quickly went to resolved before the bike had been collected). Either way this is at their expense.

Their customer service has always been exemplary and their reputation one to behold, and this thread once again proves that.

Its disappointing however that anyone not reading the full thread may get a very different impression of Wiggle.
  • bazbadger
    bazbadger Posts: 553
    Just a quick poke around on bikeradar office forum, it would seem attempts have been made to get this whole thread removed...

The record should be set straight before this thread is ditched - in the interests of fairness, and as forum topics score highly in search engine rankings.
    Mens agitat molem
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere Posts: 7,700
    Moved to Cake Stop.

Carry on.