Isostar hydrate and perform

JimmyK
JimmyK Posts: 712
iso_hpfresh_f.jpg

After reading about the aspartame in the SIS powdered drink i ordered today, i asked wiggle to cancel that order and i substituted it for isostar hydrate and perform.

Anybody got any experience of using the isostar product ?

Comments

• softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    no, but you will have soon, so let us know.

I suspect it's just an energy drink, like any other....I'm still using my large tub of aspartame-laden SIS Go.....
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    incidentally, I could be wrong, but I believe Isostar also contains aspartame....
  • JimmyK
    JimmyK Posts: 712
    softlad wrote:
    incidentally, I could be wrong, but I believe Isostar also contains aspartame....

you are wrong...........ive checked and it doesnt.
  • DubaiNeil
    DubaiNeil Posts: 246
    I use it and it appears to be fine, but not earth shattering. Not sure I can tell a difference between the new branding and the old, but to be honest I haven't even checked if there was a composition change.

I do get through a lot of fluids (due to rather warmer temperatures than the UK) and this seems to do the job...

Haven't tried SiS, have tried Pocari Sweat (not sure if available in the UK) in powder form - which works but makes we want to vomit after a while :(

Neil
  • keef66
    keef66 Posts: 13,123
    Pocari Sweat? How do they get the pocari to stand still long enough to collect the sweat? Are they free range pocari or are they factory farmed?