Sram X7. 10spd and carbon!!!

2»

Comments

• spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    I think 302g is heavy, but as said I'm forgetting that this is only x7 stuff.

Hopefully the 10spd shifters will be less than the bum breaking amount that Shimano want for their bar mounted units
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675

For a fair comparison, that's lighter than SLX 34T.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • peter413
    peter413 Posts: 5,120
    Northwind wrote:

For a fair comparison, that's lighter than SLX 34T.

And don't forget it is ten spd so has an extra cog
  • spongtastic
    spongtastic Posts: 2,651
    But I'm running an ultegra 9 speed cassette so everything is heavy. It's lasted longer than a pg980 and xt through mud/clay/sand/salt water and this morning a great big pile of recovered sewage solids that the farmer spread.. Being in a part of the country that's pretty flat helps.
    Visit Clacton during the School holidays - it's like a never ending freak show.

Who are you calling inbred?
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    302g for a 11-32.

I can't wait for all this 10 speed stuff to hit the market. Why? So I can get cheap 9 speed stuff! Just not bothered about 10 speed on my bike at all.
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    supersonic wrote:
    302g for a 11-32.

I can't wait for all this 10 speed stuff to hit the market. Why? So I can get cheap 9 speed stuff! Just not bothered about 10 speed on my bike at all.

I remember 10spd when it first came around in the '80s.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown