What is it with the cake stop and Lost_in_Thought?

13»

Comments

• stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Shame none of you ride a Bianchi (not the current via nirone) but we can't have it all....

And what difference would that make?

You cannot be serious?

Well, yes, I can be.........
    Anyway, Viners are better :lol:
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited March 2010
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Coriander wrote:
    Sometimes it's better to just acknowledge a superior model.
    Cori is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense and not a drama queen..

Fixed it for you

:oops:

So now you're insulting all the others. Tsk tsk.........

I think all the women on here are lovely including their female-esque quirks (you know the ones, the kind that men don't get or have).

I, like any man, has his secret one or two that I find impossibly attractive to the point that I find it hard to talk to them. But as a whole and individually they are all lovely.

There, I've said it.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • linsen
    linsen Posts: 1,959
    I feel the need to chip in on this thread whilst not knowing at all what to say
    Emerging from under a big black cloud. All help welcome
  • DonDaddyD
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Shame none of you ride a Bianchi (not the current via nirone) but we can't have it all....

You cannot be serious?

Dude, fact:
    Any woman who rides a Bianchi instantly becomes attractive. Seriously, has anyone seen a woman they don't find mildly attractive on a Bianchi? It's called 'The Bianchi factor'.

Hell if my girlfriend rode this:

bianchi%20infinito%20chorus.jpg

I'd barely be able to handle it.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,450
    NGale wrote:
    See now they start witht he butt kissing :wink::lol:

I didn't realise that was on offer - where do we sign up :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    edited March 2010
    linsen wrote:

[urban dictionary]Linsen is buff! One breakers looking yat. Choong even. I'd say more bluds but her man dem might merk me.[/urban dictionary]

I'll stop now.
    Food Chain number = 4

• stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

You cannot be serious?

Dude, fact:
    Any woman who rides a Bianchi instantly becomes attractive. Seriously, has anyone seen a woman they don't find mildly attractive on a Bianchi? It's called 'The Bianchi factor'.

Hell if my girlfriend rode this:

bianchi%20infinito%20chorus.jpg

I'd barely be able to handle it.

Balderdash.
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • linsen
    Pross wrote:
    NGale wrote:
    See now they start witht he butt kissing :wink::lol:

I didn't realise that was on offer - where do we sign up :lol:

ew

and @DDD - do tell us more
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Ah come now this site is full of great ladies. It's remarkable really, and one of the things that makes commuting such a good forum.

Y'all are brilliant. All y'all. :D
  • NGale wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: at this thread.

although it just shows us other ladies arn't aprechated by the gents around here :roll: :lol:

It never did it for me when you looked like Daniel Craig. Now you've had your hair done ... hubba, hubba.

(What do you mean that's not your photo?)
    Never be tempted to race against a Barclays Cycle Hire bike. If you do, there are only two outcomes. Of these, by far the better is that you now have the scalp of a Boris Bike.
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I like any man, has his secret one or two that I find impossibly attractive to the point that I find it hard to talk to them. But as a whole and individually they are all lovely.

There, I've said it.

Amazing how the removal of one comma can COMPLETELY change the meaning of a sentence :shock: :D
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I like any man, has his secret one or two that I find impossibly attractive to the point that I find it hard to talk to them. But as a whole and individually they are all lovely.

There, I've said it.

Amazing how the removal of one comma can COMPLETELY change the meaning of a sentence :shock: :D

:lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    The one time my grammar is correct is to ensure that I don't come over as gay... :lol:

Not that there is anything wrong with gay people. I like gay people, some of my best friends are gay. Or at least I call them that. They call me things too. See balanced.
    Food Chain number = 4

• DonDaddyD
    linsen wrote:

and @DDD - do tell us more

You just want me to get merked. :cry:
    Food Chain number = 4

• stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    The one time my grammar is correct is to ensure that I don't come over as gay... :lol:

Yup, your grammar's incorrect there too. 'Come over' in this context does sound somewhat dubious though......;)
  • linsen
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    linsen wrote:

[urban dictionary]Linsen is buff! One breakers looking yat. Choong even. I'd say more bluds but her man dem might merk me.[/urban dictionary]

I'll stop now.

Probably for the best. But I will take your compliment, thank you!
  • DonDaddyD
    Could it be spring?
    Food Chain number = 4

• stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Could it be spring?

Pardon?
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Not that there is anything wrong with gay people. I like gay people, some of my best friends are gay. Or at least I call them that. They call me things too. See balanced.
    Stop digging.
  • DonDaddyD
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Could it be spring?

Pardon?

Spring, spring is in the air. Flowers are starting to bloom... you get the idea...
    Food Chain number = 4

• don_don
    don_don Posts: 1,007
    Pross wrote:
    don_don wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:
    I'm sure the pervs would appreciate you just as much if you had equally perv friendly avatars..........

I think that, on balance, Rolf has hit the nail on the head here..

See LiT he's just a tart - stick with me :lol:

Not quite. I just know what the rest of you lot are like....
    :wink: