What is it with the cake stop and Lost_in_Thought?

Comments

• Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Here's the full version if you don't believe me.

Reminds me of something. I think it must be the shape the hat make your head look like. :D
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • garrynolan
    garrynolan Posts: 560
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Clever Pun wrote:
    it's pretty obvious why she gets attention... girls pic in the avatar.

that kinda thing draws attention on the internet

next thread.

Please note that a) that is me in my avatar not some random and b) it's only because people think I'm a bloke!

It looks nothing like you.

It is me!

WOW!!
    Visit Ireland - all of it! Cycle in Dublin and know fear!!
    exercise.png
  • don_don
    don_don Posts: 1,007
    Agent57 wrote:

Reminds me of something. I think it must be the shape the hat make your head look like. :D

You sir, are a bounder and a cad no less. I throw my Altura Nevis glove at your feet...

:evil:
  • Agent57
    I dint mean no 'arm, guv. :D I find LiT as pleasant a view as the next net.creep, honest! I mean, I'm just as much a web.perve as anyone else!

Um... my defence isn't going well... :shock:
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • Cafewanda
    Cafewanda Posts: 2,788
    :lol::lol::lol::lol: at this thread.
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    Cafewanda wrote:

although it just shows us other ladies arn't aprechated by the gents around here :roll: :lol:
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • Cafewanda
    Ngale, I was hoping nobody else had noticed. I shed a tear or two, I have to admit. Seeking therapy tomorrow :cry:
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    Oh I wouldn't say that ladies :wink:
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Cafewanda
    That's coz you're a gent ITB :wink:
  • NGale
    Cafewanda wrote:
    Ngale, I was hoping nobody else had noticed. I shed a tear or two, I have to admit. Seeking therapy tomorrow :cry:

Yep, I feel deeply wounded too, I may have to seek yet more professional help :lol:
  • stuaff
    stuaff Posts: 1,736
    itboffin wrote:
    Oh I wouldn't say that ladies :wink:

+1. The ladies round here are indeed delightful.
    Dahon Speed Pro TT; Trek Portland
    Viner Magnifica '08 ; Condor Squadra
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • stuaff
    Keep meaning to ask if Brun managed to undelete those photos from the SCR Xmas do....... :wink:
    LeJOG in aid of the Royal British Legion. Please sponsor me at http://www.bmycharity.com/stuaffleck2011
  • NGale
    See now they start witht he butt kissing :wink::lol:
  • stuaff
    NGale wrote:

:lol:
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    NGale wrote:
    although it just shows us other ladies arn't aprechated by the gents around here :roll: :lol:
    Cafewanda wrote:

I'm sure the pervs would appreciate you just as much if you had equally perv friendly avatars..........
    Faster than a tent.......
  • Agent57
    NGale wrote:

Hey, now, I'm sure you look like an Alien too, No worries! :lol:
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I think all the women on here are lovely. Shame none of you ride a Bianchi (not the current via nirone) but we can't have it all....
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • wgwarburton
    wgwarburton Posts: 1,863
    NGale wrote:
    Cafewanda wrote:

Umm... I specifically recall complimenting Cori, not long back, in a dignified and gentlemanly manner...

Maybe the net-pervs are put off by the minders in your avatar, NGale? ...and the fact that you appear to have a partner in the forces might act as a deterrent, too...!

Cheers,
    W.
  • always_tyred
    always_tyred Posts: 4,965
    Aidy wrote:

It is me!

Pah. Doesn't prove anything. I can post any old picture of some random chick as well, and it doesn't mean its me, look:

any old picture of some random chick

And this is me! :)
    Ha!
    I'm exceptionally slow on the uptake. Bravo.
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    Sometimes it's better to just acknowledge a superior model.
    Livs is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense, not a drama queen, and while I fcuked up her cycling holiday was never less than gracious. I should hate her.
  • don_don
    don_don Posts: 1,007
    Rolf F wrote:
    I'm sure the pervs would appreciate you just as much if you had equally perv friendly avatars..........

I think that, on balance, Rolf has hit the nail on the head here..
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 43,450
    don_don wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

I think that, on balance, Rolf has hit the nail on the head here..

See LiT he's just a tart - stick with me :lol:
  • Cafewanda
    NGale wrote:

Way too late. I've made the appointment. First thing tomorrow :roll: :wink:
  • Coriander wrote:
    Livs is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense, not a drama queen, and while I fcuked up her cycling holiday was never less than gracious. I hate her.

Fixed dat fer yer!
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • Cafewanda
    Coriander wrote:
    Livs is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense, not a drama queen, and while I fcuked up her cycling holiday was never less than gracious. I should hate her.

As much as I agree with you, you're not doing much for my self-esteem right now. :lol:

slinks off to get some (more) chocolate
  • stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Shame none of you ride a Bianchi (not the current via nirone) but we can't have it all....

And what difference would that make?
  • DonDaddyD
    Coriander wrote:
    Cori is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense and not a drama queen..

Fixed it for you

:oops:
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Cafewanda
    :evil: :evil:
  • DonDaddyD
    edited March 2010
    StuAff wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Shame none of you ride a Bianchi (not the current via nirone) but we can't have it all....

And what difference would that make?

You cannot be serious?

Any woman who rides a Bianchi instantly becomes attractive. Seriously, has anyone seen a woman they don't find mildly attractive on a Bianchi? It's called 'The Bianchi factor'.

Hell if my girlfriend rode this:

bianchi%20infinito%20chorus.jpg

I'd barely be able to handle it.
    Cafewanda is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense, not a drama queen and makes a damn good curry goat that is second to DDD's curry goat which actually is the best in the World.
    Food Chain number = 4

• stuaff
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Coriander wrote:
    Cori is a fine-looking woman, incredibly intelligent, witty, impeccably mannered, full of common sense and not a drama queen..

Fixed it for you

:oops:

So now you're insulting all the others. Tsk tsk.........