Tirreno-Adriatico stage 7 *spoilers*

2»

Comments

• moray_gub
    moray_gub Posts: 3,328
    Good to know that a lot of the riders on my sig line are earlier season winners.
    make them as hard as the power you can rip into your rivals with.

:lol: you crack me up so you do.
    Gasping - but somehow still alive !
  • yourpaceormine
    yourpaceormine Posts: 1,245
    Mildly irate last night, wanted to watch TA highlights on Eurotrash. Watched Shameless (not as good as it used to be), then stayed up watching drivel until the 11.30 start time. Turn over and TA has miraculously metamorphosed into the paralympic winter games, which looked surprisingly like motor car racing in a desert. Had Mrs Yourpace spiked my tea with mind altering drugs or were Eurotrash practising for April Fool's Day?
  • stfc1
    stfc1 Posts: 505
    Mildly irate last night, wanted to watch TA highlights on Eurotrash. Watched Shameless (not as good as it used to be), then stayed up watching drivel until the 11.30 start time. Turn over and TA has miraculously metamorphosed into the paralympic winter games, which looked surprisingly like motor car racing in a desert. Had Mrs Yourpace spiked my tea with mind altering drugs or were Eurotrash practising for April Fool's Day?

That explains why I got up early today to find a Sky+ box bereft of cycling highlights for me to watch over my tea and porridge. Poor form.
  • neil²
    neil² Posts: 337
    Photo of Cav's crash....

1368466841.jpg

What's that black thing on his leg?
  • eh
    eh Posts: 4,854
    How the heck has his front wheel come away like that? That shouldn't happen.
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    Wow, what a photo - talk about being in the right place at the right time (photographer, not Cav). Hope Cav isn't too badly battered for Saturday.

Could be his quick-release skewer came undone - I think the mechanics file off the "lawyers lips" on the forks to aid wheel changes.
  • afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    And it's sliced a Liquigas rider clean in half :shock:
  • Bronzie
    Bronzie Posts: 4,927
    neil² wrote:
    What's that black thing on his leg?
    Sports physio tape - is he suffering from a calf strain?
  • Dont worry he seems to be wearing protective body padding.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    Dont worry he seems to be wearing protective body padding.

whoa somewhat stoat there lad.. especially for a youngster

looks like the spokes have gone on the wheel
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • Allez Mark
    Allez Mark Posts: 364
    I really think Eddie Boss needs to change that celebration :o
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Ouch. No wonder he lay curled up on the road afterwards.