Milan San Remo

13»

Comments

• cswebbo
    cswebbo Posts: 220
    Looking forward to the race tomorrow.
    Not got a tip, just going to enjoy the race. However, it is clear Boonen is looking very fit.

Watch the race on internet before eurosport starts

www.cyclingfans.com
    www.steephill.tv
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Not that it really matters, but Armstrong is not riding MSR anymore Radioshack have just announced
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    "He will then face former teammate and Tour de France rival Alberto Contador at the two-day Criterium International (March 27-28) and ride the Tour of Flanders (April 4). He is also set to ride the Amstel Gold Race (April 18), Fleche Wallonne (April 21) and Liege-Bastogne-Liege (April 25)."

How many of these do we think he'll race?

Strava is not Zen.
  • Kléber
    Kléber Posts: 6,842
    iainf72 wrote:
    Not that it really matters, but Armstrong is not riding MSR anymore Radioshack have just announced
    Gastro problems. He twittered last night about having dinner with his family, looks like something didn't go down to well.

Maybe he could focus on sportives? He's already done the Argus Pick n'Pay ride in Cape Town. What next, the Tour of Wessex or maybe the London-Brighton?
  • calvjones
    calvjones Posts: 3,850
    Kléber wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:
    Gastro problems. He twittered last night about having dinner with his family, looks like something didn't go down to well.

Maybe he could focus on sportives? He's already done the Argus Pick n'Pay ride in Cape Town. What next, the Tour of Wessex or maybe the London-Brighton?

You wouldn't get a diagnosis that quick on the NHS!

Strava is not Zen.
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    Kléber wrote:

Gastro problems? Is is 1996 again? :lol:
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    calvjones wrote:

You wouldn't get a diagnosis that quick on the NHS!

You can get a diagnosis very quickly on the NHS. Just not the right one.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Kléber wrote:
    iainf72 wrote:

i heard he's got a start in the Etape Caledonia alongside Georgie from SKy SPorts news...
    Music and Bikes and Alligators
    http://www.richsemple.wordpress.com
  • Oz Chief
    Oz Chief Posts: 176
    Being in Australia provides problems watching the race. Its not on tv. Its in the middle of the night.

Where can I watch a highlights tomorrow morning on the web?
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241

i heard he's got a start in the Etape Caledonia alongside Georgie from SKy SPorts news...

By coincidence Contador has been spotted buying a huge box of carpet tacks.

He can come and do the Dragon Ride with me and a couple of my mates if he wants. But we're not going fast and he'll be expected to get the first round in after.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Dazza2280
    Dazza2280 Posts: 156
    I was all ready to go for EBH for this one, til i watched the end of T - A the other day and saw him cut across everyone for the sprint. He got called for everything after crossing that line, think someone would be more likely to take him out than let him win :twisted:

Smart money's on Boonen i reckon, he's been on ridiculous form so far, doesn't seem to need a lead out team either, just borrows everyone else's 8)
  • Tom Butcher
    Tom Butcher Posts: 3,830
    I'm thinking it'll be a sprinter who can hang in on the climb and handle a bike well if the descent is wet - Freire always seems to be there or thereabouts when he wants to be so I'll go for him, Hushovd as an outsider. Just think Tom might have too much to make up after the Poggio so that even if he's in there at the finish he'll have burnt all his matches.

it's a hard life if you don't weaken.
  • Oz Chief wrote:
    Being in Australia provides problems watching the race. Its not on tv. Its in the middle of the night.

Where can I watch a highlights tomorrow morning on the web?

Steephill.tv usually have any highlights that are around on the web up on their site but they're often in foreign languages. It does detail the languages though, and there are sometimes extended highlights.[/url]