Comments

• FJS
    FJS Posts: 4,820
    PTP... who wins bunch sprint? :cry:
    well done Mirco

Sagan has a great series of results here
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    “The rider who I think is the strongest is Jens Voigt. While many are going well, he is on who I pay more attention to”
    Contador
    Contador is the Greatest
  • blazing_saddles
    blazing_saddles Posts: 22,711
    afx237vi wrote:
    Surprised that LL Sanchez missed that split. And surprised to see Contador pushing on the downhill like that.
    He'll certainly miss it tomorrow. Big diesel, but those guys had super chargers.
    What the heck the ancient one was doing up there.
    Hope Davy's right.
    Oldest man in yellow, youngest takes the stage.
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    contador based his effort on rodriguez...
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • raymc
    raymc Posts: 38
    Enjoying the live online Eurosport coverage and now settling down to watch Tirreno-Adriatic live coverage too- Cavendish riding.

£3.99 a month, plenty of cycling coverage.

Does this count as training ?? :lol:
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    It does if you're on your turbo...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 18,869
    DaveyL wrote:
    It does if you're on your turbo...

which i was for some of it!
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • raymc
    :lol: Rest is an important part of my training! :wink:
  • DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    Oh, excellent viewing for a recovery day :D
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • raymc
    I feel knackered! Have been doing some cross training- eating with both hands! :lol:

Seriously, i'm fed up- have been doing plenty of cross training over the last 2wks, been out cross country running, hard going!

Think I might have overtrained, have very little energy.
  • frenchfighter
    Shame that there is only a 6 second difference between the top 62 on that stage. Feillu a bit too far back. Good job to Roche for launching the attack and for Contador for pulling hard on the descent.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Looks like Contador had to unclip just at the end there after banging into Martin.

The lead at the 1km mark looked about 15secs or so when Contador was on the front, shame that the others were unwilling or unable to take over when he pulled up...it is them that need the secs going into the mountains, not him.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • frenchfighter
    Btw, Fignon has been unable to do TV commentary due to his chemo and the loss of energy.
    Contador is the Greatest