Pozzato - this is just wrong

13»

Comments

• DaveyL
    DaveyL Posts: 5,167
    We won't see Rick for an hour or two now...
    Le Blaireau (1)
  • ratsbeyfus
    ratsbeyfus Posts: 2,841
    Tusher wrote:

DO NOT - I REPEAT - DO NOT CLICK ON TUSHER'S LINK IF YOU ARE SITTING NEXT TO YOUR MISSUS ON THE SOFA.

I had one of them red bikes but I don't any more. Sad face.

@ratsbey
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Hahahahahahahahaha
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    At it again.

pozz.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • tumblr_m27mff72m41r19drmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mh35idi7ok1rcsglqo1_500.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mentally scarred
  • I really didn't need to see that last pic but I'm surprised by the attitude to tattoos in this thread
    Only working class people and gangsters have tattoos ? What decade are we in here ?
    The UCI are Clowns and Fools
  • Pippo epitomises the Woody Allen quote:

'Don’t knock masturbation. It’s sex with someone I love'
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    He needs to be very careful, you wouldn't want anything to get caught in the mechanism....
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • I think something was lost in translation when he was told to 'cock your leg over the bike' :lol:
    The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns
    momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
  • graeme_s-2
    graeme_s-2 Posts: 3,382
    I did read the tat on his back as "Only God can fudge me" to start with...
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    Graeme_S wrote:
    I did read the tat on his back as "Only God can fudge me" to start with...

That could be painful! :shock:
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Pfft. Classics riders have such impressive physiques.

In the winter months I look at my legs and body and think 'bugger me I look pro'.

Then I turn on Eurosport in Feb and my head sinks...
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2CjJqFdBdM

I'll see your boonen and raise you Cippolini. Go to 6:28, my Mrs would dissolve into a weeping puddle of estrogen if she saw this........ :D
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Squaggles wrote:
    I really didn't need to see that last pic but I'm surprised by the attitude to tattoos in this thread
    Only working class people and gangsters have tattoos ? What decade are we in here ?

You missed out sailors from that list.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Had to :lol: at this:

Pomp and circumstance
    This year, I learned just how much some riders enjoy the pageantry that surrounds the sport. Sure, some of this could be explained by the mere fact that on days or races that don't suit them, some riders are far more relaxed than others. But how else can you explain the fact that while some riders hide away (rightfully) in their team bus, others walk among the fans simply waiting to be recognized? At the Giro, I saw Pozzato doing this several times, delighting in people's surprise to find him standing right next to them. In some cases, his ability to mingle was encumbered by the speed at which he could walk. Solution? A mountain bike (reflectors and all), which allowed him to ride in circles around the crowds for no reason in particular, other than to be seen...much to the delight of fans. He did this for hours.

http://www.cyclinginquisition.com/2014/ ... eping.html
    Contador is the Greatest