Should you filter on the left or right

13»

Comments

• DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    Prawn Cocktail Pringles are amazing.

But nothing is better than Golden Wonder Cheese and Onion.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • MonkeyMonster
    MonkeyMonster Posts: 4,629
    Porgy wrote:
    Waaaaaahhh!!

Why did nobody tell meeeee!! :evil: :evil:

Because you're such a meanie... :lol:
    Le Cannon [98 Cannondale M400] [FCN: 8]
    The Mad Monkey [2013 Hoy 003] [FCN: 4]
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    It's worse for me when they do BOGOF on Pringles.

I can't eat Pringles. I ate nearly a whole packet at a party back in about 2002 and also drank Ukrainian vodka infused with chill for the first time.

After the experience of it all coming back up later I haven't been able to so much even look at a packet of Pringles without feeling oooky.

I'm fine with vodka though. :lol:
  • Porgy
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Prawn Cocktail Pringles are amazing. .

No they're not :P
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Pringles are probably the only crisps I don't really like - they're odd somehow, I don't know what it is but they're very artificial-tasting, and have a funny texture. The only ones I even slightly like are the salty ones.
  • Porgy
    Pringles are probably the only crisps I don't really like - they're odd somehow, I don't know what it is but they're very artificial-tasting, and have a funny texture. The only ones I even slightly like are the salty ones.

They're not crisps - that's why - except for tax reasons. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8060204.stm
  • Porgy
    Porgy wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Prawn Cocktail Pringles are amazing. .

No they're not :P

He's definitely not biting. :(
  • lost_in_thought
    lost_in_thought Posts: 10,563
    Porgy wrote:

They're not crisps - that's why - except for tax reasons. :lol:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8060204.stm

Huh, well I've learned something new today! That explains it!
  • gbsahne001
    gbsahne001 Posts: 1,973
    and the guy who was filtering on the right last night on the way home needs his head tested! This one stretch of road has no room on the left or right and short of jumping up onto the pavement you're generally forced to travel at car pace in the evening.

Not this guy last night, down the right side in the path of oncoming traffic, everyone flashing their lights, beeping their horns etc. and its a wonder we're all looked down on.

Equally annoying is that I couldn't catch him given the head start he had :twisted: Spotted him going up a hill and was reeling him in but then he turns in the opposite direction :(