What pancakes do you eat?

2»

Comments

• cjcp
    cjcp Posts: 13,345
    Pancakes with butter and maple syrup. Utterly delicious. :D (Haven't had any today, mind. :( )
    FCN 2-4.

"What happens when the hammer goes down, kids?"
    "It stays down, Daddy."
    "Exactly."
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    it's ended up being lemon and sugar, based on the fact that the half litre of haagen daas i bought in readiness yesterday ......well, ....got eaten yesterday. (is it just me or is it a fatal error to take a spoon and the tub thinking "i'll just have a few mouthfuls")
    *strokes chin thoughtfully*

eerrrr sorry no. from your avatar, it appears you don't have a beard.....! :)
  • Wel I made a really good stir fr, simply not religous, so why bother, no I don't do lent either why should I?

On the otherside they are tight with choclate, but at a time I choose not when told too...
  • prj45
    prj45 Posts: 2,208
    Sugar, lemon and maple syrup or treacle.

Savoury pancakes are for freaks.
  • dilemna
    dilemna Posts: 2,187
    hambones wrote:
    I am foregoing any other food this evening for pancakes - at least 5 of them!

I've never understood the lemon and sugar combo - quite sickening!

It's double cream and syrup all the way for me - I've bought a pint of cream for the job! :D

Euh! ...... Yuk! Cream and syrup .......... heart attack city.
    Life is like a roll of toilet paper; long and useful, but always ends at the wrong moment. Anon.
    Think how stupid the average person is.......
    half of them are even more stupid than you first thought.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    add vodka to the batter mix
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • solsurf
    solsurf Posts: 489
    Felt quite sick last night after having 6 pancakes last night, stuck to lemon and sugar. And gave the tuna and marmalade a miss.
  • Golden Syrup (Got to be Tate and Lyle), a little demererarararara sugar, roll it up, a little line of demererarararara sugar on top and a drizzle of lemon juice.
    And cook them in butter. If you're going to be fat, do it in style :wink:
    '11 Cannondale Synapse 105CD - FCN 4
    '11 Schwinn Corvette - FCN 15?
    '09 Pitch Comp - FCN (why bother?) 11
    '07 DewDeluxe (Bent up after being run over) - FCN 8