Merlin Malt 1 2010 spec

2»

Comments

• Here is the Latest pictures of my Malt1. There have been a few upgrades over the last year. These are Grey superstar grips with blue locking caps, Charge / Surface Spoon Ltd Edition seat and a set of Blackburn lights. It has been a trouble free first year for the Malt1.
    PICT2447.jpg[/url]
  • stuisnew
    stuisnew Posts: 366
    merlin quality understated bikes for people who know what they want.

Definietly consider getting one in the future. Nice to see a polished silver frame, rarity these dayss.
  • Andy!
    Andy! Posts: 433
    The blue additions really set it off - wasn't a fan of the blue lettering myself in the pics but in real life they do look better.

Blue seatpost clamp and headset would really finish it off (but not really worth fitting a new headset as the Merlin ones are spot on).
  • The next upgrade I was thinking of getting was a Hope seat post clamp but not made my mind up on the colour yet. So sticking with the black one for the moment. And when the pedals give up, I am going to change them for some superstars nano's. But apart for that unless something fails I wont be doing any more upgrades, as I am happy with my setup on the bike. :lol: