Back in the saddle

2»

Comments

• hells
    hells Posts: 175
    I sometimes work out of smithfield ambulance station which I think is EC1A. I may see you if im finishing an early shift or a night shift. Give me a wave if you see a girl on a blue Kona jake the snake with a red backpack and paniers on the rear.
    Scott Addict R2 2010
    Trek 1.7 compact 2009
    Tank race elite 2007
    Marin Alpine trail 2007
    Specalized Langster 2010
    Kona Jake the Snake
  • Coriander
    Coriander Posts: 1,326
    hells wrote:
    I sometimes work out of smithfield ambulance station which I think is EC1A. I may see you if im finishing an early shift or a night shift. Give me a wave if you see a girl on a blue Kona jake the snake with a red backpack and paniers on the rear.

Ok, will do. I'm on a matt black Tricross with a righthand side pannier.

Thanks for the congrats CJ, CP and LiT.

I've just received from Wiggle my first ever pair of big tights!!! Though bib seems a little of an understatement - there's so much to the top half that I actually have a garment that the Taliban would be happy for women to use as a swimming costume. I feel hot just looking at it.

I hope it stretches though - holding it up against my body, when the shoulder straps are against my shoulders the padding is up round my waist. There'll be two of me by the time I get home.

:shock:
  • Aidy
    Aidy Posts: 2,015
    Hmm, do seem to be a whole bunch of us in that little pocket of London.
    Used to work in EC1, now in WC1.
  • Kiblams
    Kiblams Posts: 2,423
    Congrats on the job!

Feeling a bit uncivilised living in a midlands city after reading all your posts :wink:
  • Canny Jock
    Canny Jock Posts: 1,051
    Coriander wrote:
    hells wrote:

Ok, will do. I'm on a matt black Tricross with a righthand side pannier.

Didn't know you were a fellow Tricross rider - think you are a little later than me going into work, but look out for a greyish Tricross rider with a rucksack on London Bridge, be nice and don't scalp me :D

And remember to try my route!