Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

lets calm things down with a nice poll

northernneilnorthernneil Posts: 1,549
edited February 2010 in The bottom bracket
Sliding Doors :twisted:

Sliding Doors 0 votes

I have seen it and required a bucket
0% 0 votes
I have seen it and Gwyneth is hot
0% 0 votes
I havent seen it
0% 0 votes
I havent seen it but the wife owns it on VHS
0% 0 votes

Posts

  • It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

    http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

    Thats not a racist remark is it ? :D:D:D:D (JOKE).

    The whole film gets on my thrupennies. :wink:
  • pedylanpedylan Posts: 768
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

    I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your [email protected] could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

    I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

    The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

    Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's censored film. :twisted:
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    edited February 2010
    pedylan wrote:
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

    I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your [email protected] could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

    I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

    The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

    Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's censored film. :twisted:

    Gywneth is a septic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:
  • pedylanpedylan Posts: 768
    dmclite wrote:
    pedylan wrote:
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

    I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your [email protected] could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

    I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

    The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

    Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's censored film. :twisted:

    Gywneth is a spetic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:

    My mistake. She's bad enough to be English though. :wink::wink:
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 79,667
    pedylan wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    pedylan wrote:
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

    I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your [email protected] could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

    I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

    The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

    Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's censored film. :twisted:

    Gywneth is a spetic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:

    My mistake. She's bad enough to be English though. :wink::wink:

    Very true. :D
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,639
    Gwyneth!! She's Welsh, surely...
  • PBoPBo Posts: 2,493
    Anyone seen "star stories" take on her? :lol:
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,996
    PBo wrote:
    Anyone seen "star stories" take on her? :lol:

    What are they?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I thought Shakespeare in Love, with her in it, was very good though.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Garry HGarry H Posts: 6,639
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I thought Shakespeare in Love, with her in it, was very good though.

    You mean "despite her being in it" :lol:
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 9,141
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • AggieboyAggieboy Posts: 3,996
    seanoconn wrote:
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!

    Ahh, but if you hadn't flicked it on for those ten minutes, who knows what could have happened. You could have gone to the kitchen instead, slipped and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,616
    Aggieboy wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!

    Ahh, but if you hadn't flicked it on for those ten minutes, who knows what could have happened. You could have gone to the kitchen instead, slipped and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    :lol:
  • seanoconn wrote:
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!

    Seen it and will happily watch it again, but my brains did dribble out for being too open minded. :lol: Gwyneth Paltrow is not done up to be hot in Sliding Doors, just to be an ordinary woman on an ordinary day, IMHO. I wouldn't kick her out of bed anyway. She's better than my hot water bottle any day.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • andy162andy162 Posts: 634
    It was directed by Joey Boswell.
  • hopper1hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    I can't vote!...

    I didn't need a bucket.
    She is NOT hot!
    I have seen it.
    My wife still has the movie on VHS.


    Oh... Are you referring to the bucket for catching tears, or spew :shock: ?

    If it's for the vomit that's diffeent, I'll come back and vote :lol::lol:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!
Sign In or Register to comment.