lets calm things down with a nice poll

northernneil
northernneil Posts: 1,549
edited February 2010 in The bottom bracket
Sliding Doors :twisted:

Comments

• It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    It's that pathetic scottish actor that gets on my t its

Thats not a racist remark is it ? :D:D:D:D (JOKE).

The whole film gets on my thrupennies. :wink:
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768

I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your t@ts could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's crap film. :twisted:
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • Anonymous
    edited February 2010
    pedylan wrote:

I'm not offended. But if it was Gwyneth that got on your t@ts could you ever see yourself writing "It's that pathetic English actress that gets on my t its"

I think some interesting insights into why and how we categorise people comes from work on describing ingroups and outgroups.

The outgroup theory supplies some scary insights into why some motorists behave either homicidally or negligently towards cyclists.

Worth a read - certainly a better use of time than watching that English director's crap film. :twisted:

Gywneth is a septic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:
  • pedylan
    pedylan Posts: 768
    dmclite wrote:
    pedylan wrote:

Gywneth is a spetic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:

My mistake. She's bad enough to be English though. :wink::wink:
    Where the neon madmen climb
  • Anonymous
    pedylan wrote:
    dmclite wrote:
    pedylan wrote:

Gywneth is a spetic, BTW. Sorry, an American. :wink:

My mistake. She's bad enough to be English though. :wink::wink:

Very true. :D
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Gwyneth!! She's Welsh, surely...
  • PBo
    PBo Posts: 2,493
    Anyone seen "star stories" take on her? :lol:
  • Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    PBo wrote:
    Anyone seen "star stories" take on her? :lol:

What are they?
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy
    I thought Shakespeare in Love, with her in it, was very good though.
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Aggieboy wrote:
    I thought Shakespeare in Love, with her in it, was very good though.

You mean "despite her being in it" :lol:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Aggieboy
    seanoconn wrote:
    One evening last week when i couldn't find anything worth watching and didn't fancy an early night, i flicked on sliding doors. After ten minutes the nausea set in and i remembered why i hadn't watched it before. Recommended for people with eating disorders. Oh, and its got an Aqua theme tune!

Ahh, but if you hadn't flicked it on for those ten minutes, who knows what could have happened. You could have gone to the kitchen instead, slipped and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Aggieboy wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Ahh, but if you hadn't flicked it on for those ten minutes, who knows what could have happened. You could have gone to the kitchen instead, slipped and died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:
  • seanoconn wrote:

Seen it and will happily watch it again, but my brains did dribble out for being too open minded. :lol: Gwyneth Paltrow is not done up to be hot in Sliding Doors, just to be an ordinary woman on an ordinary day, IMHO. I wouldn't kick her out of bed anyway. She's better than my hot water bottle any day.
    To err is human, but to make a real balls up takes a super computer.
  • andy162
    andy162 Posts: 634
    It was directed by Joey Boswell.
  • hopper1
    hopper1 Posts: 4,389
    I can't vote!...

I didn't need a bucket.
    She is NOT hot!
    I have seen it.
    My wife still has the movie on VHS.

Oh... Are you referring to the bucket for catching tears, or spew :shock: ?

If it's for the vomit that's diffeent, I'll come back and vote :lol::lol:
    Start with a budget, finish with a mortgage!