Teeth Cleaning

2»

Comments

• Flasheart
    Flasheart Posts: 1,278
    I brush mine before I shave in the morning and after dinner. I tend not to do it just before I go to bed as it would wake me up too much. As my mind is usually runnning at a million mph due to "life" I struggle to get to sleep a lot.
    My Mrs on the other hand brushes her teeth LOTS. I refer to it as her OCD in fact :roll:
    The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle. ...Stapp’s Ironical Paradox Law
    FCN3
    http://img87.yfrog.com/img87/336/mycubeb.jpg
    http://lonelymiddlesomethingguy.blogspot.com/
  • Agent57
    Agent57 Posts: 2,300
    Does everyone use electric tothbrushes?

I don't. I'm lazy, but I'm not that lazy. :D
    MTB commuter / 531c commuter / CR1 Team 2009 / RockHopper Pro Disc / 10 mile PB: 25:52 (Jun 2014)
  • 3 times a day, electric.

Have to say I'm slightly disappointed as I clicked on this thread thinking it was about chainrings. :oops:
    Cannondale Supersix / CAAD9 / Boardman 9.0 / Benotto 3000
  • hells
    hells Posts: 175
    I nearly always brush 2x a day, after breakfast and before sleeping. Although sometimes after I have finsihed a night shift I just crawl straight into bed because I am spent and miss the brushing. I have always done it after eating but might try before now.
    Scott Addict R2 2010
    Trek 1.7 compact 2009
    Tank race elite 2007
    Marin Alpine trail 2007
    Specalized Langster 2010
    Kona Jake the Snake
  • Brush and floss whenever I can* throughout the day. Not just to save teeth and keep breath under control, but its also good for cardiac/circulation health. Seriously: google up oral bacteria, heart attacks, and arterial plaque and have a gander.
    I wouldn't want to get a massive a.m. heart attack one day just because I didn't clean/brush my teeth/gums regularly before the morning commute/run/gym.

* if you just had acidic food you can just swirl mouthwash. Will neutralize acids.