ZipVit for RadioShack

2»

Comments

• zammmmo
    zammmmo Posts: 315
    Ironman595 wrote:
    I got my £5 trial box in the post today.... Cant wait to start munching away...

All the products look great, think I can see myself on these for a while...

Does anyone use any of the vits/mins here? I got some multi vit tabs and omega capsules, just wanted to know if they had any issues with them? - anybody using beta-carotene/ vit B comlex/ Glutatione?

I'm a sports physiologist.. quite interested...

Even a free CTT water bottle for the fanboy :D

The trial boxes are excellent and have had no issues. It was just that the difference was so marked when I got in touch.
  • G-Wiz
    G-Wiz Posts: 261
    Just found this thread while looking for more about the cafffeine gel bars.

I got one down me with 30k to go on a 110k ride on Sunday. Bugger me they're effective!
    I absolutely stormed the last patch and felt as good as I had done about 20k in.

I was basically a mess for the rest of the day though. I wouldn't use them part way through an event, just at the end to empty the tanks. Caffeine doesn't actually 'give' you energy, it just helps you dig faster into what you have.

I'd definiitely advise trying them out before you do a big event though. They're still pretty thick and hard to stomach. A friend of mine reported a massive heart rate spike using similar products.

Page on their site about them That's a pretty hefty caffeine dose.
    http://www.zipvitsport.co.uk/sportsnutr ... Plus%20Gel

I got mine from that freebie pack of which the rest of my opinions (for what they're worth) are as follows:

Lemon energy drink - tastes worse than dioralite
    Fruit punch energy drink - very palatable, good product
    Energy bar - nice easy to swallow
    Recovery drink - will stick to SIS
    Protein bar - not bad
    Various vitamin & oil supplements - can't tell any difference
  • zammmmo
    zammmmo Posts: 315
    I just wanted to say although Zipvit seemed fairly indifferent to my disatisfaction with one of their products they did finally get back to me regarding my nutritional query about one of their products I'd bought and the response was both detailed and informative. So credit where credit is due.