Wiggle Stock Levels

2»

Comments

• Aggieboy
    Aggieboy Posts: 3,996
    I got a £5 off voucher in my in box yesterday morning, na na na na na. Hhmm, what do I want, hey wait a minute I think they are taking me for a sucker, still :lol:

Unfortunately, not quite enough to keep the Wolves from the door! :lol::lol::lol:
    "There's a shortage of perfect breasts in this world, t'would be a pity to damage yours."
  • Aggieboy wrote:
    I got a £5 off voucher in my in box yesterday morning, na na na na na. Hhmm, what do I want, hey wait a minute I think they are taking me for a sucker, still :lol:

Unfortunately, not quite enough to keep the Wolves from the door! :lol::lol::lol:

HA HA HA HA HA :(
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    No haribos in my recent orders either :( oh well, I'm waiting for the final part of the order... Perhaps there..... Maybe haribo stock levels are down....
  • shane515
    shane515 Posts: 139
    shane515 wrote:

Or is the last few items that I have ordered (new bike and new glasses) are OoS and its just my luck

Shane

Original glasses order cancelled, more expensive ones ordered and dispatched in a matter of hours.......there best be Haribos in the box as I need them for her Valentines present :shock: :twisted:
  • softlad
    softlad Posts: 3,513
    I don't even like Haribo....but can I just say that I have been buying from Wiggle for a few years now and have never received anything less than excellent service......

It's a Friday, I know they're reading this, so I thought I would just let them know I'm happy.. :)
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I think Wiggle are fantastic, no worries with ordering, always got haribo and quick delivery. Whats not to like ?

I love wiggle.

Love.
  • dbg
    dbg Posts: 846
    I'll tell you what's not to like - the prices! - haven't used them for ages because they are no longer competitive on virtually everything.The likes of Merlin and Ribble trounce them on price - never used to be the case.
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I haven't had a PM from the best website, Wiggle, yet.......still the best, love it.
  • sampras38
    sampras38 Posts: 1,917
    dbg wrote:
    I'll tell you what's not to like - the prices! - haven't used them for ages because they are no longer competitive on virtually everything.The likes of Merlin and Ribble trounce them on price - never used to be the case.

Merlin are pretty good for certain items but Ribble take forever to deliver in my experience. No point making a saving on the cost if it takes ages to arrive.
  • Use both Merlin and Ribble, never have any delivery issues, always quick. Usually best prices from Ribble on gorupset type stuff, Merlin have some great wheel deals.

Gotta watch Wiggle with the "free delivery" thing that then adds £3.99 postage unless you un-click the button and it then defaults to a weeks delivery.
    Jens says "Shut up legs !! "

Specialized S-Works SaxoBank SL4 Tarmac Di2
  • redddraggon
    redddraggon Posts: 10,862
    Gotta watch Wiggle with the "free delivery" thing that then adds £3.99 postage unless you un-click the button and it then defaults to a weeks delivery.

When I use Wiggle Free P+P it normally comes next day for me.
    I like bikes...

Twitter
    Flickr
  • shane515
    shane515 Posts: 139
    shane515 wrote:
    shane515 wrote:

Or is the last few items that I have ordered (new bike and new glasses) are OoS and its just my luck

Shane

Original glasses order cancelled, more expensive ones ordered and dispatched in a matter of hours.......there best be Haribos in the box as I need them for her Valentines present :shock: :twisted:

Thank god, Haribos in the box :) glasses weren't bad either, arrived day after order placed !!!
  • Ordered Friday PM. Came Sat am having ticked the free delivery (2-5days) option.

No Haribo for first time ever though, and I've just tipped over into Platinum too. :evil:
  • Use both Merlin and Ribble, never have any delivery issues, always quick. Usually best prices from Ribble on gorupset type stuff, Merlin have some great wheel deals.

i buy something most weeks (just for the haribo sugar rush), never paid for delivery, always quick normally next day or the following day, my last item took 3 days but is the exception rather than the norm.
    never had a problem with wiggle, CRC and pbk all very good also. other retailers are generally not too bad but had some issues with some of them.

wiggle is one of the best retailers for buying a complete bike, the bike is very well put together and require minimal assembly to get the bike roadworthy, all the gears and brakes works perfectly without additional tweeking. other bikes i have bought on line required some level of tweeking before everything works properly. my only gripe is that the skewer on the front wheel was put on the wrong side (lever on the right)- not normally a problem but with the lever in that position it interfered with the rebound adjustment of the fork in that i cant adjust it- simple fix but may confuse others, also it would be good if when ordering a bike they will ask about a riders weight ( they already ask about the height to ensure bike is the right size) and set the shocks with approximate amount of air or coil adjustment (i know it is impossible to custom tune forks and shocks) but having roughly the right amount of air would make a bike instantly rideable ( my rear shock came with 40 psi so bottomed out when i sat on it)-minor details but it all counts towards total customer satisfaction.
    other points- wiggle supply pretty good tools with the bike- better than most but other another bike retailer supply a dvd to help novice bike owners to get the most from their bike (simple adjustments, fixing punctures etc) and a small rucksack would be nice to put all the bike documents in. these items are really cheap to supply and in the case of the rucksack can be a good advertisement for the company.