SC 06 RDO Black BMW 1-series - Hit and Run

2»

Comments

• Good luck with the court appearance Roastie - in the best possible cause and I hope (in vain obviously) they nail his/her bits to a revolving door.
    "Consider the grebe..."
  • downfader
    downfader Posts: 3,686
    Good news on the update. Hope all goes well in court!
  • Roastie
    Roastie Posts: 1,968
    Btw, a bit of a late update.

On the date of the appearance I got a call from the court - the dude in question was found to be wanted on "far more serious charges" and they had finally got their case together. Apparently he will definitey be going doooowwwn!
  • And finally brought in by a cyclist with a sense of justice. Damn good work I say.
    FCN - 10
    Cannondale Bad Boy Solo with baggies.
  • Wrath Rob
    Wrath Rob Posts: 2,918
    Roastie wrote:
    Btw, a bit of a late update.

On the date of the appearance I got a call from the court - the dude in question was found to be wanted on "far more serious charges" and they had finally got their case together. Apparently he will definitey be going doooowwwn!

It took them that long to work out that he was wanted for other crimes? Jeez
    FCN3: Titanium Qoroz.
  • navt
    navt Posts: 374
    Roastie wrote:
    Apparently he will definitey be going doooowwwn!

Let's not pre-judge the outcome, but let's hope he's taken away in d-locks :lol:.
  • ace stuff, hope the driver gets what they deserve!
  • badwolf
    badwolf Posts: 26
    Given the sheer number of pr*ck BMW drivers on the roads it wouldn't suprise me if they are all up for "more serious" charges :roll:
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Good Job Roastie.

Lets hope that justice is served....