Anti-cycling Facebook page gains 32,000 fans

2»

Comments

• colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    clanton wrote:
    I've reported this group and I will keep doing it until it is removed. If a lot of peole keep reporting the group FB may eventually get irritated enough to take notice.

What is more offensive a facebook group stating priests are Paedo's and the Pope was and is a Nazi Jew hater full stop or a group disliking people riding bikes simply created as a joke soley to see how many would actually take the bait and lap it up simply because they believe anything that is said posted on the net ...
  • Stone Glider
    Stone Glider Posts: 1,227
    The problem with dismissing concerns as just a bit of harmless fun, is when harm is done.cfTeagar. Then claiming that you couldn't imagine that happening, makes you look foolish.
    The older I get the faster I was
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    colintrav wrote:
    clanton wrote:
    I've reported this group and I will keep doing it until it is removed. If a lot of peole keep reporting the group FB may eventually get irritated enough to take notice.

What is more offensive a facebook group stating priests are Paedo's and the Pope was and is a Nazi Jew hater full stop or a group disliking people riding bikes simply created as a joke soley to see how many would actually take the bait and lap it up simply because they believe anything that is said posted on the net ...

Your reasoning doesn't excuse the less offensive thing from being offensive. Nor should we overlook the less offensive action simply because it's possible that something worse could happen.

I tell you what, I'll spit in your face and that's OK you won't complain because its harmless fun compared to possibility of something worse happening... :roll:
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    colintrav wrote:
    clanton wrote:

Your reasoning doesn't excuse the less offensive thing from being offensive. Nor should we overlook the less offensive action simply because it's possible that something worse could happen.

I tell you what, I'll spit in your face and that's OK you won't complain because its harmless fun compared to possibility of something worse happening... :roll:

Please ignore colintrav, we normally manage to keep him contained in The Crudcatcher, someone must have left the cage unlocked after feeding time though, I'll go get the tranquiliser gun.......
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."