Oxford/Brogues what shoes do you wear to work?

2»

Comments

• il_principe
    il_principe Posts: 9,155
    Sewinman wrote:
    That is like a picture that you would put on a dating website...I am both sporty and healthy but also bookish and well read. I live in a house with nice skirting boards and neutral decor.

And I don't hoover - so need a woman.
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,376
    Sewinman wrote:
    That is like a picture that you would put on a dating website...I am both sporty and healthy but also bookish and well read. I live in a house with nice skirting boards and neutral decor.

...and have a somewhat relaxed attitude to both hoovering and carpet fitting

DAMN too slow
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    edited January 2010
    Sewinman wrote:

Do you want to know why the spine of the books aren't showing. So if and when my girlfriend saw the pictures she couldn't confirm what books I used. Certainly not her cook books to balance my bike... oh no....

I won, still got the same shite hoover though.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    Sewinman wrote:

And I don't hoover - so need a woman.

Quite - and she would be thinking 'hmmm the adddition of a dado rail would really improve that wall, plus the removal of the bike from the house'.
  • DonDaddyD
    As for the hoovering, she was either away for the weekend or the photos may have been taken during the 'hoover wars'. It started for two reasons - the £60 Vax hoover I bought was absolute shite and we both felt it was the other persons turn so we both went on strike...
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Girlfriend's away for the weekend, bike gets brought into the bedroom, it starts with a couple of saucy snaps....

Tell me DDD, is she carrying a litter of half-bike half-human hybrids? Is that why she's a little on the plus-size?
  • il_principe
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    As for the hoovering, she was either away for the weekend or the photos may have been taken during the 'hoover wars'. It started for two reasons - the £60 Vax hoover I bought was absolute shite and we both felt it was the other persons turn so we both went on strike...

Missus FAIL.

New Years Day I went to the pub for a long lunch with friends, the missus stayed at home. When I got back (full and tipsy) she had hoovered and tidied the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom... and she doesn't even live there.

Result.
  • Sewinman
    Sewinman Posts: 2,131
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Missus FAIL.

New Years Day I went to the pub for a long lunch with friends, the missus stayed at home. When I got back (full and tipsy) she had hoovered and tidied the sitting room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom... and she doesn't even live there.

Result.

Does she visit every two weeks and is her name Magda - if so we are being two-timed. :evil:
  • il_principe
    Sewinman wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Missus FAIL.

Result.

Does she visit every two weeks and is her name Magda - if so we are being two-timed. :evil:

Feck.
  • DonDaddyD
    Sewinman wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Missus FAIL.

Result.

Prince doesn't pay for his girlfriends services.... :lol:
    UE wrote:
    Is that why she's a little on the plus-size?

I quite like the full bodied lady...
    Food Chain number = 4

• rally200
    rally200 Posts: 646
    if you must have Brogues then American/Long brogue only, not wing-tips - and never in brown unless you are a farmer
  • Fireblade96
    Fireblade96 Posts: 1,123
    Slippers :lol:
    Misguided Idealist
  • NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    Sewinman wrote:
    DonDaddyD wrote:

Missus FAIL.

Result.

I have a feeling your being three timed. Jake has someone like that and it isn't me...huzzah
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men