Orange Crush '09

2»

Comments

• mr joey
    mr joey Posts: 427
    just got my forks back off my mate,BLOODY HELL!!!! wot a job he"s done on them look like brand new the finish is awesome even the missus says so,and thats saying something!! just waiting for new decals off mojo,cant wait to see them on the bike should look really good,pics A>S>A>P :D
  • pauljoes
    pauljoes Posts: 186
    full report needed, did he have to strip forks or just mask them off. I can`t wait to see the pic`s am glad they came out good.
    TREK REMEDY 9
    ORANGE CRUSH
    DOLAN TUONO
    PLANET X PRO CARBON
  • mr joey
    cheers pauljoes,he just masked them off, christ knows how he did it but they do look good; decals should be here tomoz or fri,then ile give him um back to spray lackre over,job done £15 nicker!!! oh plus £17 for decs
  • pauljoes
    You could get a little buisness going on here you and your mate spraying forks lol.
    TREK REMEDY 9
    ORANGE CRUSH
    DOLAN TUONO
    PLANET X PRO CARBON
  • mr joey
    decals have just gone on,they look mint,if you want mate give us you"re mob num and ile send you a pic,gonna be at least 3 days b4 on bike as have to be spayed with lackre well chuffed with them cheers 4 egging me on so glad i did it :D
  • mr joey
    here are pictures of my newley sprayed forx on my crush!!!
  • Shorty12
    Shorty12 Posts: 478
    They have turned out really nice. I would love the same done to mine but don't know where to go :P
  • pauljoes
    MINT MINT MINT. Got to get mine done now!
    TREK REMEDY 9
    ORANGE CRUSH
    DOLAN TUONO
    PLANET X PRO CARBON
  • mr joey
    cheers lads,im well chuffed with um,while putting forks back on i think i need a new headset,must have trashed it in scotland,seen one on CR website fsa mx orbit and yes its WHITE!!!!!!!!! :lol:
  • mr joey
    let us know gents how you go on with your"re bikes!!!!!
  • What size was the Orange crush in those photos? Im looking at a 2012 model and just making sure that the 17" will be alright. I think the 15" might be too small..