Cav - where did it all go wrong?

2»

Comments

• i did not dis cav i simply said that he wrote a book, we read the book and now we are discussing what was in the book to what is going on a mere year later, he said he wasn't going to get an r8 incase he changed as a person(i though this was stupid and if i had the money would buy a nice car) and then all of a sudden he was changed girlfriends and got an r8, i think he just maybe doesn't need to say as much as he does but i do not blame him for what he has done, who on here can honestly say i fthey had the chance they wouldn't date a super hot model and spend lots of money they have won on something they like
  • Moomaloid
    Moomaloid Posts: 2,040
    dull :roll:
  • Chip \'oyler
    Chip \'oyler Posts: 2,323
    Moomaloid wrote:
    dull :roll:

Dull enough to post a comment though
    Expertly coached by http://www.vitessecyclecoaching.co.uk/

http://vineristi.wordpress.com - the blog for Viner owners and lovers!
  • "Miss Italy of the World"????

I thought Cav's ex was much hotter, at least she didn't look like a man in drag.

Close one but probably agree with you.
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    I like reading about their private lives - Mr Tree says I want to know their inside leg measurement and who they had breakfast with!! But then I also read the National Enquirer :)
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    Ms Tree, I in complete agreement.

The joy of following professional cycling is part soap opera, part raw sex appeal and part bicycle racing.
  • Carlos Sastre said something brilliant in an interview: "behind every rider is a person" - and I think that's important to remember. They're not objects, they're people. If they choose to share something with the world then great, discuss it all you want, but digging around in something that we don't know anything about? Especially something like this, which is probably quite painful for the people involved. How would you feel if the world started speculating and discussing every little thing happening in your life?
  • Tusher
    Tusher Posts: 2,762
    True, and usually I feel like slapping anyone who wishes to discuss the private life of Robert Millar, but Cav wrote about his feelings in a book, he invited the Comic into his Manx house and posed in the garden for photographs with Melissa.

So it was natural to ask if there would be wedding photographs published.

And natural to enquire why his relationship ended.
  • And seeing as Cav is going out with a semi-drag queen...do all people from the isle of man have the same tendancy towards transvestities?

It's an important question that has yet to be thrown into the ring, so to speak.
    What wheels...? Wheelsmith.co.uk!
  • After reading his thoughts about internet forums in the book I have no comment...

I don't want that knock on the door.