refelctors

2»

Comments

• richk
    richk Posts: 564
    JGSI wrote:
    ... possibly bell even?? ...

[pedant mode] :wink:
    Bell isn't a legal requirement in use (only at the point of sale of a complete bike).
    [/pedant mode]

After dark - BS rear reflector, BS pedal reflectors & BS lights are legal requirements.

I'm not personally concerned about PC McGarry stopping me. I'd argue 'reasonable' provision.

I'd be more concerned about Mr Didn't Bother Looking's insurance company trying to weedle their way out of a claim.
    There is no secret ingredient...
  • RichK wrote:
    On the subject of (legal, after dark) pedals (ie with BS reflectors) does anybody have an recommendations for clipless (prefereably SPD compatible) double sided pedals that have reflectors that are actually usable?

These are exactly what mine are - They're Shimano but I've no idea of the model no anymore, sorry. I've had them for a few years and I have 4x bolt on reflectors as per the photo on page 1 and theyve been there since day 1.

They were LBS and not mega costly (£30 or so) and have been excellent, bombproof and followed me across a couple of different bikes now.

the only drawback is should I ever need to adjust the SPD clip tension again, its now obscured behind bolted (and rusted) on reflectors.