Brizzle (& Baff?) Boozy Bikey Balti - Provisionally 9/2

124»

Comments

• sarajoy
    sarajoy Posts: 1,675
    Waddlie wrote:
    Thanks for a good time last night, folks - I was alarmingly drunk by the time I got home considering the small amount of alcohol consumed.

Next time I'll leave the bib tights at home too...
    Lightweight. :lol:
    4537512329_a78cc710e6_o.gif4537512331_ec1ef42fea_o.gif
  • sarajoy
    edited February 2010
    Double Post!
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    Can't understand why I suffered last night but not as much as my work colleagues in the transit van today :oops: I know I won't be eating the green chillis again, that hurt.
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • redvee
    redvee Posts: 11,922
    sarajoy wrote:
    Horton - keep your eye on the Brizzle social club thread - it's around somewhere... :)

http://www.bikeradar.com/forums/viewtop ... zle+social
    I've added a signature to prove it is still possible.
  • Horton
    Horton Posts: 327
    redvee wrote:
    Can't understand why I suffered last night but not as much as my work colleagues in the transit van today :oops: I know I won't be eating the green chillis again, that hurt.

Chillis + Transit van does not happy colleagues make!! :cry:
  • waddlie
    waddlie Posts: 542
    redvee wrote:

Haha, runner beans indeed. I've never seen someone ask for milk in a curry house before. Still, I was enjoying the wussy orange stuff so I can't laugh too much, eh?
    Rules are for fools.
  • Waddlie wrote:
    Haha, runner beans indeed. I've never seen someone ask for milk in a curry house before. Still, I was enjoying the wussy orange stuff so I can't laugh too much, eh?

Those chillies were a bit powerful. That's speaking as someone that can normally eat them without any noticeable effect. That's why I stopped after one. ;)

A good night and a great ride home.

Mike
  • FeynmanC
    FeynmanC Posts: 649
    Hope to be there for the next one.
    us0.png
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Doh - sorry guys! Been a nightmare few months......forgotten the trauma of expecting a baby.

Will be back on the scene and on my bike in march - Wilma and Junior should be along too.
  • sarajoy
    So she popped in the end? How's the little one? :)
  • gtvlusso
    gtvlusso Posts: 5,112
    Popping in 4 days....if Jnr is on time. However, I can tell you that from both this experience and previous experiences, it does not get any easier or less traumatic.....
  • attica
    attica Posts: 2,362
    Here's to a happy visit from the puncture fairy for once :lol:

Fingers crossed for you, Mrs GTV and Little GTV
    "Impressive break"

"Thanks...

...I can taste blood"