Hit but Driver in Denial

2»

Comments

• Sailing7 wrote:
    Merkin, you are reading me correctly. Now I'm paranoid whenever I approach a junction with traffic joining from my right - it's as though I'm invisible. Three times since visiting the hedge I've had drivers join my road and had to avoid them.

And bails87 you're right - no witnesses means it's just his word against mine. But at least he's written to me now admitting to remembering the incident and stopping - I'm sure the legal guys will be able to make something of it.....

Indeed, he's written down an admission that he drove you into a hedge.
  • bails87
    bails87 Posts: 12,998
    Sailing7 wrote:

But at least he's written to me now admitting to remembering the incident and stopping - I'm sure the legal guys will be able to make something of it.....

Ah, i'd missed that. That's possibly a big help then.
    MTB/CX

"As I said last time, it won't happen again."
  • Solicitors - Russell Jones & Walker, recommended by CTC, seem excellent. They've recommended a visit to my GP to sort out the emotional distress post accident. They're also going to write to the driver's insurers. They then have an amazing three months plus 21 days to respond...now I see why everything needs writing down - easy to forget things over such a long time