Things I'm wondering about

2»

Comments

• afx237vi
    afx237vi Posts: 12,630
    I wondering on what my chances are of getting the TDU on the list for PTP have withdrawls :D

Will Armstrong avoid races that Contador is doing? like this year.

Where is afx? TDU would be a welcome addition.

Do we really want the TDU in PTP? I mean, really, really?

I mean, we can do it if the people want it, but I thought PTP was all about the prestige events like the Tour de France and the Eneco Tour :wink:
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    Richrd2205 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Richrd2205 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    Do you know for a FACT that the "authorities" will take "special interest in you" if you go there?????? Or are you speculating that "they" might????
    Yes, they will.
    Can we have an answer from you now? :D

Are you're asking "why do that to yourself"????
    If, as you say, "they" take special note of pro riders going there, then you'll have to ask the riders why. They don't confide in me. :wink::wink:
    Oh, please avoid the question.....
    But if you do train there, the anti-doping authorities take a special interest in you. So again, why do that to yourself?
    Do you know for a FACT that the "authorities" will take "special interest in you" if you go there?????? Or are you speculating that "they" might????
    Yes, they will.
    Can we have an answer from you now? :D
    I think that's a fairly clear train of argument. Do you have something to add or are you spitting into the wind?
    C'mon, you know you want to say something substantive...

in all seriousness -what was your question? :? :?
  • afx237vi wrote:
    I wondering on what my chances are of getting the TDU on the list for PTP have withdrawls :D

Will Armstrong avoid races that Contador is doing? like this year.

Where is afx? TDU would be a welcome addition.

Do we really want the TDU in PTP? I mean, really, really?

I mean, we can do it if the people want it, but I thought PTP was all about the prestige events like the Tour de France and the Eneco Tour :wink:

You are right of course, but they are so far away :(
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    I'm wondering what you do for a living, cos you're on here all the time :?

+ 1

I wonder if he needs to get a life!
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Who is training in st moritz exactly ?
  • andyp
    andyp Posts: 10,481
    Heinrich Haussler. A pro cyclist training at altitude in November. Hmmm.
  • timoid.
    timoid. Posts: 3,133
    andyp wrote:
    Heinrich Haussler. A pro cyclist training at altitude in November. Hmmm.

Building form for the TdU?
    It's a little like wrestling a gorilla. You don't quit when you're tired. You quit when the gorilla is tired.
  • SpaceJunk
    SpaceJunk Posts: 1,157
    iainf72 wrote:
    dennisn wrote:
    I know. It's probably home to more than a few "notorious" people.

Possibly. But if you do train there, the anti-doping authorities take a special interest in you. So again, why do that to yourself?

If you have got nothing to hide, I'm guessing that one wouldn't be bothered if the anti-doping authorities take a special interest in them.

Of course, the cycling forums will automatically make the link and, and assume the worst.

But then again, I don't think riders would give a toss what we think. :D
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    Maybe his family are there for the skiing ? Bit silly to write off a nice area just because some dodgy doctor happens to be in the vicinity ?
  • dennisn
    dennisn Posts: 10,601
    cougie wrote:
    Maybe his family are there for the skiing ? Bit silly to write off a nice area just because some dodgy doctor happens to be in the vicinity ?

I agree. I go to New York City every so often, but it doesn't mean I'm with "THE MOB".
    Some of the people on here can sure make mountains out of mole hills.
  • if you unscrew your belly button will your bum fall off :lol:
  • knedlicky wrote:
    Why Bruyneel favours the Gerona side of Spain (the Bilbao side makes far better training)

Gesink heading to "that place"....
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/gesink- ... rona-spain

Test free zone. :wink:
    "Science is a tool for cheaters". An anonymous French PE teacher.