How long do you sit around in your cycling clothes?

2»

Comments

• NGale
    NGale Posts: 1,866
    I have to change the minute I get into work as I have uniform to get into. Weekends may be different, in which case I don't change as such. I just put trousers on over the top of the cycle tights or shorts
    Officers don't run, it's undignified and panics the men
  • biondino
    biondino Posts: 5,990
    anthonyv wrote:
    It is summer here in Oz, so WE do nto have an option but to shower after riding a bike into the office. But then again, we do the same in winter! ....I think you need to show some respct for your fellow workers! When you do not think you smell, that is because often you cannot detect odours from yourself.

I shower when I arrive at the office, and then as soon as I get home.

I'm pretty aware of my own smells! Seriously, fella, if you smell after 9 or 10 hours after a morning shower and wearing clean clothes, then perhaps get yourself to a doc as you might have something weird going on.
  • Still sat here in my bike kit.

Frankly, if I stink, I don't smell any worse than the smokers, or all the girlies who insist in wearing Christian Dire Eau de Weaselpiss or whatever the latest "pefume" is.
  • Porgy
    Porgy Posts: 4,525
    There are people in my office who smell bad close up - and none of them are cyclists.
  • fnegroni
    fnegroni Posts: 794
    I get a chill if I stay in sweaty clothes and cool down.
    So I tend to get changed immediately.
    Sometimes I do that in the kitchen (access to garage), so I can put all the gear straight in the washing machine, and then realise we have guests... :oops: