Why do you ride?

13»

Comments

• I remeber body boarding in waves a little taller than me (8ft) needless to say i got cartwheeled onto the beach with a bad head ache, covered in tiny sand cuts and without a bikini top!!!!

would you mind answering a couple of questions?

how tall are you??!! :shock: 8ft waves were "a little" taller than you! jesus

are you male or female? (it will help me get my head around the bikini top issue)

thanks!

:lol:
  • Surf-Matt
    Surf-Matt Posts: 5,952
    I remeber body boarding in waves a little taller than me (8ft) needless to say i got cartwheeled onto the beach with a bad head ache, covered in tiny sand cuts and without a bikini top!!!!

felt ill for days due to hitting my head. lucky though, could have been worse :lol:

I'd still try and do it again though

Ahem - pics?! :wink:
  • I'm 5ft 6". I stood deciding whether or not to jump through /dive through or go with the wave, the wave decided. It was alot higher than me. Lost a good set of goggle too, my dad found my top.

Female of course.... boys :roll:
    4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul.
  • btt,

Cycling initially to lose some weight, and generally get a bit fitter (doing swimming too).

Friend suggested going round Bedgebury. Now, bearing in mind I'm 43, and hadn't cycled since I was 17, I never realised cycling could be so much fun, and so painful (exercise pain rather than tree/path/track pain).

Most riding done on roads "just to get out" but also ride to work when I can.

Do I wish I'd never stopped riding? Well, I think you know that one.

Haven't lost any weight, but enjoy trying :D

ATB

Simon
  • Jedi
    Jedi Posts: 827
    bikes rock!
    i simply love cycling
  • To feel the touch of lycra on my bare skin
  • jpstar
    jpstar Posts: 561
    ^^ :shock: ok

Me, I like the freedom you get from it, going where ever, however. Love it :)
  • Transport and it's fun!
  • Yes got a reaction really just adrenaline and making people hurt :twisted:
  • colintrav
    colintrav Posts: 1,074
    Well it's something to do when your bored or looking for an adrenalin rush ..
  • hmm i dont really know

been doing it since i was about 4
    its always been one thing better to do than walking lol
    and the more iv got into it recently... the more iv enjoyed the adrenaline.. control... and speed of it :D... i guess i cant explain any better than that after a few beers =/
    2009 Genesis core 00